four✔

are you enjoying this story? ik it's really slow but i hope it's not boring 😭

UPDATE 17.06.2020
hiii i want to say thank u all so so much for being patient!! (✿◠‿◠)
i'm still in the process of editing but the chapters seem to be coming out alright.. so far i've made a few changes up to chapter 8 (adding new scenes, extending/slightly modifying already existing ones, etc) but overall everything is pretty much as it was! i was going to post the edited chapters earlier but unfortunately i had exams + lots of assignments + lots of shifts at work so i didn't really have the time to sit down and write w/o being disturbed every 10 mins (˘︹˘)
anywaaaay if u're still here then i want to say i love u soooo much and i really appreciate ur patience and support.. (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
stay safe, stay healthy, and take good care of yourselves!! ᕙ('▿')ᕗ
(these emoticons are adorable.. dont judge) (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Some days Taehyung wants to sleep forever because he's mentally and physically exhausted and other days he has the urge to do a million things at once. There are also those days where he's able to do a few things here and there even though he'd rather be asleep. There are days when he's down in the dumps, days when he's on cloud nine, and days when he's okay. Today is one of those 'okay' days but his usual 'okay' days are always 'I don't want to do this but I can still do it'. The days when he's feeling really low, it's 'I don't want to do this and I can't do it either'. There's that teeny-tiny difference. Today, specifically, is 'I don't want to do this and I can't do it either but I still have to do it'. Days like today are the most frequent. 

Since today is an almost-okay day, Taehyung didn't lay around in bed for too long to the point that Mrs Khan and Mrs Nguyen had to call him to inform him that he's running late for something. He managed to get up, shower, eat a little, and get dressed. Now he's showing Jaemin around the school as per his schedule.

"This is the pool," Taehyung says, leading Jaemin to the outdoor swimming pool. "We have swimming classes after school hours and on weekends. If you want to join, you just have to register through your student account. It's free for our students."

Jaemin almost gasps because he's amazed. "Wow..." he breathes out. He loves that this school has a swimming pool and he loves it even more that they offer free swimming lessons for their students.

"Do you know how to swim?" Taehyung asks.

"Yep! My dad used to work as a pool lifeguard and swimming instructor so he trained us outside of the swimming lessons we had to do in primary school."

Taehyung's eyebrows arch upwards in surprise because he wouldn't have taken Jaemin's dad as the athletic or sporty type. "What's the highest stage you've completed?" he asks.

"Stage 11, I think."

Taehyung nods in response and leads Jaemin to the hair & makeup studio where the students who are enrolled in the hairdressing, beauty, and makeup specialist program have their classes. Jaemin's jaw almost drops to the floor because this place looks like an actual beauty salon. There are also pictures of the students' works on one of the walls. It shows the before and after images.

"The students in the hair & beauty specialist program do free trims during recess, lunch, and free periods. All you have to do is book an appointment through your account," Taehyung says.

Jaemin is really loving this school because it offers a lot of free facilities for the students. It's a reason why the fees are quite high but it's so worth it (for people who can afford it).

"My dad used to be a hairdresser," Jaemin says out of nowhere as he looks at the pictures. "He couldn't be bothered going to TAFE so he taught himself how to do basic trimming and shaving. My grandma knew someone who owned a barbershop so she helped him get a job there."