“ You're cute " the other commented that made Baekhyun eyes went wide.

“ Wha-at? " he looked up and down, making the other laughed again.

“ I said you're cute. "

“ I'm not " Baekhyun quickly responded. The guy just nodded and lend his hand to Baekhyun.

“ I'm Daehyun. And you are? "

“ Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun " they shakes hands and laughed after.

“ Are you a transferee? " he asked as the.both of them walked thru the corridors. As Baekhyun walks, the students can't help but to talk about him.

“ No no. You probably didn't just notice me, I just made a few changes that's why. " he said while waving his hand. Daehyun laughed and said.

“ Maybe haha. Well I'll see you again " and he made his way to his room.  Baekhyun turned around and also went to his room.

“ BAAEEKKKIEEE! "

“ Wa- whaat? " he said shuttering. Luhan and Kyungsoo went to him and giggled like crazy kids.

“ You. Are. Famous. OMG " Luhan started while fanning his self.

“ Pardon? "

“ I said. You. Are. Famous " Kyungsoo answered while wiggling his eyebrows. Baekhyun just looked at them with eyes, wide eyes.

“ Again? " The both facepalmed and shook their heads.

This is harder than I thought.  Kyungsoo and Luhan thought.

Ahh, who? Baekhyun wanted to asked but then he stopped. He came in and sat in his seat.

“ Is that you Hyung? " he turned around and saw Kai and Sehun.

He answered “ Yeah, is something wrong with my face? " he said in confusion.

“ Nothing Hyung. " Sehun answered.

“ So, SOMEONE just got popular " Kai singsang.

“ Ahh who? " Baekhyun asked and looked really confused, Like, everyone started saying someone just get famous, popular and such.

“ You Hyung " the both of them said in chorus.

“ Me? How come? " Kai nodged Sehun beside him and whispered “ Get a mirror, ppali. " Sehun nodded and was about to run when he saw Luhan and Kyungsoo walking toward them .

“ Lulu dear " he cooed and pecked him on his lips.

“ Sese~ " Luhan said and giggled that made Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked away from the two.

“ Kyungie, Baek Hyung is so beautiful right? " Kai said to Kyungsoo beside him. Kyungsoo pointed a finger toward BaekHyun.

“ I told you Baekkie. You're really beautiful "

--xx--

 Say sorry to him. " Krystal raised an eyebrow to him.

“ And why would I Chanyeol? " she said and smirked.

“ Just say sorry to him " Chanyeol hissed and eyed Krystal.

“ I won't. And why do you even care about that slut? "

“ Baekhyun is not a slut "

“ He is a slut! " Krystal shouted and stomped her feet.

“ Say sorry or I will tell this to Kai " Chanyeol said with a smirk that made Krystal eyes wide.

“ You wouldn't "

“ Yeah I will, Kai! " Chanyeol called Kai who was walking in their way.

“ Yes Chanyeol— " But before can even finished his sentence, Krystal started screaming.

“ NO! I I WON'T SAY SORRY TO HIM AND I WILL NEVER SAY SORRY TO THAT SLUT. KAI IS  MY MINE. MINE AND MINE ALO— "  Krystal touched her cheeks that was stinging in pain. 

“ Remember this Bitch. Jongin is not yours; won't be yours and will never be yours.  "  Kyungsoo said through gritted teeth and snatched Baekhyun hands beside him before walking away.

Does Chanyeol confronted Krystal? Baekhyun thought before taking his glance away from Chanyeol.

Kai smirked and followed them.

How he love his Kyungie to talk like that. It turns him so damn much.

----

A/N: Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. English is not my first language :).

And I want to inform the readers of His Hidden Husband (HIH) and Hello I'm Your Husband (HIYH) that I can't update them, and I think I will be hiatus?

Sorry again :(

- Yoty