Hidden 15

A/N: Don't hate me if the thing you're expecting didn't happened. Huehue.

Third Person's POV

As the door slightly creaked, Baekhyun started to gulped and sweats can also be seen on his forehead. Little by little, Dara's voice is becoming louder and louder like anytime she's gonna pop out in front of you.

"JIYONG! I SAID LET GO OF ME!" She shouted and Baekhyun gulped again. He didn't know what would happen if he and Dara actually meet here. Will he greet him like nothing happens or will he receive a slap from her or any harsh word. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JIYONG! STOP DRAGGING ME! I HAVE MY OWN FEET!" Another shout echoed throughout the whole place.

"Now now, what's happening there" Seungri said and stand up. He walked towards the door and opened it,peeking on the outside. The five- Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, Taehyung and Suga- also stand up and was about to peek when Top glared at the. "Stay and sit there" He commanded, pointing on the couch and the five nodded their heads in unison before running towards the soft place.

Daehyun held Baekhyun's hand and pressed them softly, "I'm here Hyunnie, I'll protect you" he whispered to Baekhyun. The said guy looked at him and nodded his head, "Thanks Dae" He said softly. "They're coming" Seungri murmured before closing the door and going back to his seat.

"Jiyong don't push me!" Dara's voice can now be heard on the other side of the door. This made Baekhyun tensed up. He gulped the lump on his throat which he didn't know where he get and his palms are also sweaty. They all looked at the door waiting for it to be open by them.

For a second, everyone held their breathe and can't even utter a single word. All their eyes stayed at the two person in front of them. Dara and Jiyong who have the same wide eyes. Jiyong cannot understand why the two who he left tied is now sitting on the couch across the room, while Dara, didn't understand why Baekhyun and Daehyun are here.