Hidden 4

----

Baekhyun's POV

I felt blood rushed to my cheeks and even to my head. How can he—  HE JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

I hurriedly followed him and gripped his hand. He can't just get away like that. I turned him to face me, he really need a reason for that.

“ Why did you kiss me? " I asked sternly. He just looked at me and smirked.

“ No reason " he uttered and pecked me again on the lips. My eyes widen and...

“ WAAAAHHHHHH! " I looked around and panted. I thought it was real, good thing it was just a dream; no, it is a nightmare.

I shook off that thought and quickly went out of the bed. I looked at the mirror and saw my face, it is really red. I slightly slapped myself; keep yourself together Baek.

As I made my way downstairs, I just noticed... YURR IS NOT IN MY ROOM. If I remember correctly, he was with me on my room.  And now, I don't see him. I was about to turn when I heard his bark. I followed it and saw him licking his milk, and there was Chanyeol, sitting there while eating.

I walked closer to Yurr and knelt beside him. I tickled him under his tummy and I giggled

“ Good morning Yurr~ " I looked up and saw Chanyeol looking at me, then image of my nightmare flash out in my mind. I quickly avoided his gaze and stood up. To my shock, there's a cooked food in the table, I made my way to my seat and asked him.

“ Did you cooked all of this? " He just looked at me, and then he continue eating.

“ Yeah " I just nodded and took a bite. I munched it and the flavors started pouring my taste buds.

I just found out that...

Chanyeol cooks really great.

--xx--

Third Person's POV

For Baek, this day is worst. He haven't get his glasses, now he must wear that irritating contact lens. And after that horrible nightmare, he quickly decided to removed his braces that made Luhan and Kyungsoo jumped in for being successful.  He peeked into the school gate and looked around. He lowered his head making sure that no one will noticed him, well except for the guy he bumped. He quickly looked up and bowed.

“ I'm sorry. I'm not looking on the way " Baekhyun apologized, making the person he bumped to laugh.

“ I know hahaha. Don't be sorry. " he said and Baekhyun just nodding his head.