Hidden 1

Note: This FF is purely fictional. No content of this story can be plagiarize. The content/ fanfiction does not reflect the author's belief. The characteristic and personality of the idol in this story are purely fictional. Thanks. 

-------

Baekhyun's POV

As soon as I heard my alarm clock, I quickly got up from bed and wore my glasses. I have a blurry vision that's why I always wear glasses. I went down from my room and went to the kitchen. Of course, it's my duty to serve him as he calls it that. 

I prepared the ingredients for the breakfast. I'll cook bacon and eggs. I open up the stove and when its heated enough, I quickly put the oil. When I finished cooking it, I put it in the plate and arranged the table. Perfect, he just woken up with his bed hair and yawning while making his way to the kitchen. 

“ Good morning " I greeted him with my normal tone. Not excited or such. 

“ Tss what's good in the morning when the first face I will see is that ugly face of yours " He hissed and stompingly sat. He stated to eat and I just looked at him blankly. I quietly move the seat and sat. I prayed first of course. 

When I finished everything up, I made my way to the sink and wash it there. I heard the sound of the seat moving meaning that he's already finished. I took the plates and utensils he used and place them on the sink. I will wash them later. 

I went to room and quickly took a bath. It's already 6:30 and my classes start at 7:00. Oh gosh I'll only have 30 minutes before the class start. As I got dressed, I get my bag and went to the backdoor. I'm using my bike all the way to the school unlike him. Of course he is the most popular guy in the University. 

I reach my destination in ten minutes. I parked my bike in the bike section and went to my room. 

“ Byun ! You're here ! " one of my “classmate" said, CL.

“ I- ahh I think so? " i said in unsured tone. 

“ Haha You're funny Byun. Anyway do you have our assignment in Calculus? " she asked me. 

Tsk. You just come close to me went you want something. 

My mind said. I just smiled at him showing my braces. 

“ Ahh here " she quickly snatched my notebook away from me. 

“ Thanks Byun. I'll return it later "  I nodded and sat at the back where my seat is.   

“ OMG IKYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH " 

“ CHANYEOL MARRY MEEEE ! " 

“ SEHUNNAAHHH I LOVE YOU "