Chapter 16 [Day 9]

I'm back. Finally. Enjoy this chapter before I go back to my depression and anxiety. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I stood in the mirror as I got dressed. (Jimin's outfit)

 (Jimin's outfit)

"It looks great. Don't you think so Pearl," Jungkook said.

Pearl smile in response. I walk over to Pearl and reach out for her as she stuck her little arms out.

"Seem like you're excited. I am too. I never saw Taehyung perform before so this will be nice," Jungkook said.
"Me and you both. I haven't seen Namjoon perform at all either. People say that it's amazing," Seokjin said.
"Plus Pearl will get to see everything even hear some music," Jungkook said.
"Yes my baby gets to hear her father rap for the first time since being born," Seokjin said.

I hear a loud beep sound. It must be the lab then suddenly Namjoon came into my room.

"We got a signal from under the sea," Namjoon said.

'Under the sea.'

I went down to the lab and it was a signal. It was Ursula.

"Jimin. How are the legs little prince," Ursula said.
"What is it that you want Ursula. Jimin deal isn't over until the end of the month," Seokjin said.
"About that. The contract has been changed," Ursula said.
"What do you mean change," Namjoon said.
"You now have the remain 2 days to make Yoongi fall in love with you," Ursula said.
"2 days. Our prince and you agree on a month," Jungkook said.
"Well things came up at the last minute and I must understand this term. You have 3 days. On the third day, you must kiss your prince of the land before sunset. I hope you will understand. See you soon your highness," Ursula said as she ends the call.
"What do we do now," Seokjin said.
"We have to get Yoongi to fall for Jimin fast. And he has to kiss him by tonight," Namjoon said.

>>10 minutes later in the car<<

"Okay. Here's the plan. After the performance, we have to get Yoongi and Jimin to hang out together by the end of the festival. They're a bunch of games in the festival," Namjoon said.
"Don't they do a closing," Seokjin said.
"The firework. We can get a small boat on a lake and they can watch the firework together," Taehyung said.
"And with that, they can finally kiss," Jungkook said.