Chapter 15 [Day 8]

I'm back and I'm ready to finish this book

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I sat there as I blow dry my hair off as Seokjin bath Pearl.

"Pearl. You must stop moving. I know you like the water but it's your bath time," Seokjin said.

Pearl likes water. She likes it when she's got in, she splashes around and wants to swim but unfortunately, her tail won't reappear until she's 6 dues to that long nap she had. Luckily you can still see the color of his mermaid scale on her legs. They are so pretty. A pretty pink with seafoam green. It's so pretty. I turn off the blow dryer.

"Alright. Jimin, I know that you must get ready for your date, but you don't mind putting on Pearl in her robe, do you? I have to prepare tomorrow's outfit for the festival. Once you finish, take her to Jungkook and you can finish getting dress," Seokjin said.

I nod my head as I walk over to the tub and grab Pearl and dry her off before I put her diaper on and put her robe on. This robe is special because I brought it. Well fought for it. Til that day, Namjoon swore to not take me shopping with him again. It was so cute, I thought Pearl would love it and she did. (Pearl robe)

 (Pearl robe)

'Alright. My little Pearl.'

I pick her up and walk out of the bathroom. Alright, let's find Jungkook. I walk to the Jungkook room and open the door and my eyes widen to the sight that I just saw. Jungkook and Taehyung together. I forgot that Pearl was in my arms and that I cover her eyes.

"Umm. Jimin. This isn't what it looks like. We-," Jungkook said as I shook my head.

I don't want any excuses. I want answers. I point at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Well, there is no point in hiding it. Jimin, we are together. I have been for a while now," Taehyung said.
"We didn't want to tell you because we were afraid that you would be mad at us," Jungkook said.

I sigh before I walk over to Jungkook and pat him on the head. Before I gave him Pearl.

"You mean you're not mad at us," Jungkook said.

I shook my head before I wave goodbye. I walk back to my room and roam into my clothes and pick out something nice. I want to look nice for Yoongi. I mean Seokjin told me to dress into something. Suddenly I heard my name being called. I grab my shoes and walk downstairs and saw Yoongi. He looks like something from a magazine. He was so lovely. (Yoongi's outfit)