Chapter 1

Welcome to the first chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not Proofread.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Author's POV

In the city of Atlantis, all the merpeople gather in the castle. There was going to be a special performance, all the Royals get to perform their special talent. The 4 daughters' names were Moonbyul, Wheein, Solar, and Hwasa, and the one son was named Jimin. The girls were as talented in musical instruments as Jimin, his talent was singing. His voice is part of the kingdom which was passed down from generation to along with his magic which was Song magic. As merpeople gather around, one person was missing... Jimin but where could he be?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

"There it is. The famous Titanic."
"A-Are you sure about this," Jungkook said.
"Yea we swam from Korea to the Atlantic Ocean," Seokjin said.
"I'm positive. Besides whatever we can find, I can ask Skully because he knows what it is."
"But what about the shark, Bruce," Jungkook said.
"Bruce."
"Oh, yea. You know that Jungkook is afraid of a shark. Especially Bruce and his gang," Seokjin said.
"Don't worry. The shark is on the other side of the ocean. It will be fine. Come on."

Jungkook and Seokjin are my best friend. Seokjin owns a bakery shop, he made steam buns. They're famous in Atlantis. People don't know where he gets his creativity from but they love it. Jungkook is an underwater florist, who loves flowers. He makes it for every occasion.

"Plus there may be some rare flower just inside that ship. Don't you want to study it?"
"Rare flower. I'm in," Jungkook said.
"Good. Let's go."
"I don't like the sound of this," Seokjiin said.
"And Seokjin. You can have your shell camera, you can find inspiration."
"Really. I always want to make a ship steam bun. Alright let's go," he said.

We swam inside the Titanic, it's true of what they say about this ship. It's beautiful. Whatever I found, I put it in my shoulder bag of mine. But what I didn't know was that I got separated from them.

"It seems like my wondering got me separated from them again."

I continue to swim until I saw a room. Wow, look at these beds. I saw something shiny and silver.

"Oh, it's one of those brush thingies for painting."

I put it in my bag and swam out of the room. After minutes of searching, I found a lot of stuff. A mirror, a paintbrush thing, a watch, and a pointy thing. I can't wait to show Skully but I wonder where are Seokjin and Jungkook.

"Jimin!!!!" I heard.

I saw Jungkook and Seokjin swimming toward me.

"What happen."
"SHARK," Jungkook yelled.

The next thing I know I saw Bruce. Bruce is the toughest shark in the sea, and he's scary. I swam away.

"What happen."
"Jungkook was in the kitchen area and Bruce happened to sleep there. Jungkook tried not to make any noises but fail," Seokjin said.
"I didn't mean to," Jungkook said