Chapter 11 [Day 4]

I'm back. You guys couldn't wait. Could you? Here it is. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I sat there in Yoongi's car. I can't believe that I'm in his car.

"So," Yoongi said.

I look at him.

"It has been a while since I saw you. How have you been," Yoongi said.

'Great. Fantastic. Thinking about you.'

I gave him a thumbs up saying great.

"That's awesome. You're going to love this restaurant. They have a lot of choices. To Korean, Thai, and Viennese food. I mean a lot," Yoongi said.

I gave him a warm smile until suddenly I heard something on the radio. It was Yoongi music. I took a few days to learn some of his music. I begin to move along with the song.

"Oh, you like this. This is one of my oldest songs. Namjoon and Hoseok were in the song as well. It shows the struggles we have been through as artists. You see, I was an underground rapper before I became a worldwide artist," Yoongi said.

'You have been through so much struggle. My poor prince of the surface. Don't worry.'

"Oh look we made it," Yoongi said.

We made it to a restaurant. A place called Utopia.

"Good thing about this restaurant. I know the owner. He's part of a music group. His name is Jongho. You know him right," Yoongi said.

I shook my head.

"Well, you'll love his food. His food is amazing," Yoongi said as he opens my side door.

I got out of the car and we walk inside. And I froze. My eyes wander as I saw the sign that I saw. Fish. Dead fish.

"Jimin. Are you okay," Yoongi said.

I couldn't react, I was stuck in the horror of what I saw. I saw the chef chop off the head of the fish. I fainted and fell unconscious.

>>5 minutes of regaining conscious<<

I slowly open my eyes.

"Jimin. Jimin. Are you okay," I heard.

'Dear bright glow fish is that you.'

I saw Yoongi in front of my face.

"Are you okay? You pass out before we can even order," Yoongi said.

'They kill fish. Chop off their head and they eat them.'

"Here drink some water," Yoongi said as he gave me some water.