Chapter 8 [Day 2]

Hey. Sorry that I haven't been updated in a while. Enjoy this chapter. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I sat there on the balcony. The one that I always wanted to do is look at the sunrise and it looks beautiful. I saw my balcony door open and it was Seokjin.

"I see that you're up," Seokjin said.

I gave him a warm smile.

"Well, I'm going to out. Don't forget that Namjoon is taking you and Jungkook out so behave yourself," Seokjin said.

I nod my head.

"And I made breakfast so don't forget to come down to eat," Seokjin said.

I nod my head. As I walk inside, I got ready. (Jimin outfit of the day)

 (Jimin outfit of the day)

Today was a big day. It's only Day 2 of being human. And I'm having so much fun. I took a nice bubble bath this morning. Watch the sunset. And I eat Seokjin breakfast and now I'm in the car with Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"So where are we going," Jungkook said.
"We're going to the mall," Namjoon said.

Mall. What's a "mall."

"Do you guys have a mall at Atlantis," Taehyung said.

Jungkook and I shook our heads.

"Well-," Namjoon said.

>>5 minutes at the mall<<

"This is a mall," Namjoon said.

I stood there as my eyes sparkle in glee. This is a mall. It's so beautiful. Why don't we have one in Atlantis?

"Do you like it," Taehyung said.
"It's a magical land," Jungkook said.
"Now where to first? Your call your highness," Namjoon said.

I didn't know where to go. I want to go to every little store I see. So I did. Jungkook was having fun too. His eyes sparkle as he saw a game center and couldn't help but go inside.

"It's like a game wonderland in here," Jungkook said.

Jungkook and I had so much fun. We shop and play games. Now I should tell Father to build a mall at Atlantis. I'm pretty sure that my sister will love it. I look around for Namjoon and I saw him staring at something at the window.