PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll

Start from the beginning

Khushi: Ayoda romba tan overa poiriga rendu peru. Vaala oita narikiduven. ( You both are becoming uncontrollable. I will teach a lesson for you both)

Both Arnav and Diya pouted looking at her.

Khushi's smile pinched both cheeks: Cutea irukinga rendu perum. ( You both are looking so cute.)

Arnav: Damn Khushi I'm not cute just say I'm handsome or sexy or hot anything like that.

Khushi twists his ear: I will say what I want.

Arnav: Ouch my ear.

Khushi taking Diya from him: Why can't you call him.

Arnav called him: Line busy.

Khushi: Leave a message he will come.

Arnav: Already done. By the Khushi, I forget to tell you something.

Khushi looking at his serious face: Any problem?

Arnav: Yeah a small problem.

Khushi: What happened Arnav?May I help you?

Arnav: Only you can help.

Khushi: Tell me what?

Arnav moved closer to her tucking her hair behind her ears and caressing her cheeks and looking straight into her soul. Khushi is looking at him with a raised heartbeat with his sudden action towards her.

Arnav in base voice: You are looking damn gorgeous that I cannot control my heart and eyes away from you.

Khushi shivered and her face started to turn red hearing his base and intimate voice.

Khushi gulped: Arnav

Arnav: Yes Khushi

Khushi: Arnav wha... Arnav pulled her closer and cupping her cheek gave her long forehead kiss. That cracked Khushi's inner wall that she created to protect herself. Khushi closed her eyes with a hyper breath and her face totally became red.

Aman came there: Sorry guys important call.

Arshi composed themselves. Arnav side hugged rubbed Khushi's arms in a comforting manner and gave her a kiss in her hair. Aman took Diya from Khushi put her in the baby seat that he fixed in the passenger seat and settled in the driver seat. Arshi settled in the back seat.

Arnav hold Khushi hand in his giving her a warm smile.

Aman: Ammu what make-up did you put on face.

Khushi: Excuse me.

Aman: Arey Ammu tell yaar we don't tell others. Arnav hides his smile understanding Aman teasing.

Khushi: Sunscreen, Eyeliner and Lip balm.

Aman: Ammu come here. Khushi leans towards his seat. Why did you put blush for your whole face and neck.

Khushi: I didn't put that.

Aman: really see the mirror. Khushi saw her face and shocked. Aman pinched her cheek " You are looking like a cute tomato" Khushi spat his hand for pinching her. " By the way Ammu why did you blush like this"

Khushi settled in her seat: Aaa I di... I didn't blush.

Arnav bit his lips hiding his laughter.

Khushi pinched his arms hardly.

Arnav rubbing his arms: Ouch.

Khushi: Yellam unnanala tanda. ( All because of you)

Arnav innocently: Na enna d panna ( what did I do)