Prologue

affliction / noun
af•flic•tion
1. : a cause of persistent pain or distress

You never know what someone is going through behind closed doors, or within themselves. Pain can be hidden behind smiles, laughs, friends, hobbies. A smile can hold so much pain and you would never know.

You would never know until you ask and they tell.

But when they tell, what will you do?

Will you help?

———————————————————————

This story will contain the following:

Violence and abuse (verbal, physical, and emotional)
Criminal activity
Mental illness (specifically anxiety and panic disorders, may touch on depression as well)
Sexual activity (from PG to R, it will range)
Sexual abuse (sexual assault and rape)
Mature language

So, if you continue, please continue with caution if you don't like any of the above.

Also, everything in this story is fiction. Nothing I portray is real, especially my portrayal of Jeon Jungkook and his life.

I will also be placing the scene in a town like Busan and using photos from around the area, but of course, I am not from there so my depiction will be completely fiction. I am just using buildings, roads, areas for visuals 💛

◌ The main female character is: Jae-hee Park. She has medium brown hair that has a wave from the roots, all the way to the ends of her hair that's just past her shoulders. 5'2. Curvy, hour glass figure with large breasts, thighs and ass. Blue eyes. Fair skin.

◌ The main male character is: Jeon Jungkook. Which is, of course, based off Jungkook from BTS. I am basing his appearance off of this picture.

I love Jungkook with his longer hair!! It fits him so well and frames his face beautifully! Kookie is too beautiful 💛

I hope you all like it! If you have any suggestion, comments or questions, comment away!