Happy Hermit Halloween! || Hermitgang

(Word count: 648

Happy Halloween! If you don't celebrate Halloween, then happy last day of October! I wrote this instead of going trick-or-treating this year haha)

The Hermitcraft server was, if possible, even more chaotic now that it was now Halloween.

"Candy! Who wants candy?"

"Me! Me!"

"Grian, no--"

Grian dove for the candy that TFC was throwing around, Mumbo watching in exasperation. Although, with their costumes, it looked even weirder. Mumbo was wearing Grian's clothes, and the builder was getting his suit dirty from diving for candy. If that wasn't enough, Grian was wearing his skin backward, so he looked like he was falling on his back for the candy.

"This suit is so uncomfortable! How do you deal with it?" Grian said, trying to adjust his clothes backward.

"It is not!" Mumbo protested. "Your sweater is itchy."

"You're calling that outfit itchy?" Iskall said, looking very uncomfortable in his Dorothy costume. "I regret my decisions." He tugged on the denim.

"I'm proud of you," Scar said, coming up from behind the group. He was back in his Capt. Angry Eyes outfit and the eyebrows were slightly unnerving.

"Somewhere over the rainbow..." Iskall sang unenthusiastically.

Over on the other side of Hermitland, Xisuma the turtle was staring at his fellow IDEA members, blinking without saying anything.

"It doesn't look that weird," Bdubs said. "Everything looks enlarged with these eyes."

Keralis squinted. "Oh, dear. Can I have my eyes back?"

That's right. Bdubs and Keralis had swapped eyes. It was a feat on its own. Bdubs looked permanently surprised, and Keralis was struggling to see through normal-sized eyes for once.

"This looks like something Area 77 should investigate, right?" Ren asked, sidling up next to them. The former Hippie was wearing an Area 77 uniform. Doc trailed him, flowers in his fair and wearing sandals. Ren and Doc had swapped roles for the Area 77 shenanigans.

Doc sneezed. "How did you manage to do this for a whole month?"

"Easy. I'm not allergic to flowers."

Xisuma saw a flash of movement--was that a red suit? He blinked, and it was gone. He must've imagined it. EX couldn't have gotten free.

Zedaph was laughing himself silly at Tango's costume. Tango was dressed as the complete opposite of himself--he was wearing a white dress and feathery wings--an angel.

Zedaph, as the sheep from "Is That Sheep Looking At Me?", was leaning against Impulse, trying to catch his breath. The Redstoner had opted not to wear a costume, instead wearing orange and having to deal with his friends.

"You look amazing," Zedaph teased his friend.

"Why do you make me do this?" the ex-demon groaned.

"To be honest, this is beautiful. We need to treasure this," Impulse said, grinning.

Next to TFC, the girls were having a chat and watching all the chaos happen. Cleo had shed her zombie look and was now an actual human for once. False was going for a royalty look, wearing gold and purple. Stress was dressed as the Ice Queen, predictably. Jevin was also with them, somehow making his slime body change colors, like what happens when you name a sheep _jeb.

"TFC, can I have candy?"

"Nope. Grian took it all."

The builder was now hyper from all the Chorus Candy he ate and was giggling at everything he could see--Angel Tango, Xisuma Turtle, Dorothy Iskall...

"You're delirious," Mumbo sighed. Grian took one look at his friend in his clothes and burst out laughing again.

"Stop it. Oh gosh, you're killing me."

"I'm not even doing anything!"

Grian was too busy giggling.

"Remind me never to feed this gremlin candy ever again," Iskall said, observing the scene.

"Hey, remember that time when Doc almost killed us during that road trip?" Grian laughed.

"We do not speak of that time," Mumbo said.

"You were on the fender!" Grian laughed. "We almost died! It was fun."

"So this is what happens when you're all together," Pixl said, Zloy next to him. They were invited to the celebration, and they were just overwhelmed at this point.

"You'll get used to it," Xisuma reassured him. "I think."

So, yeah. Just a normal day in the Hermitcraft server. This isn't even unexpected at this point.