Cameraman

(Word count: 290

I wanted to get this one out while I work on a new part for the Infinity Portal series! Based off that one conversation Scar had with his camera account!

Also, 2K reads? You guys are amazing. Not gonna lie.)
"Can we take a break? Please?" BadTimes asked Scar.

"No," Scar said, hauling another shulker box towards his building plot. "I have to build this up today. I'm heading to MineCon, remember?"

"I know that, just, please, ten minutes?" BadTimes begged. "My arms hurt from carrying this camera."

"We've done massive builds before. Why are you complaining now?"

"My arms just hurt today, okay?"

Scar plopped down his shulker box. "Find. Ten minutes. I need to organize my storage anyway."

"Yeah, you do." BadTimes scoffed. "It's almost as bad as what's-his-face—Grian? The Grifter told me about it—his camera account."

"There's no way my storage even competes with the nightmare that he has."

"If you say so."

—————

"Ow." BadTimes said, shaking out his shoulders. "Six hours?"

"I know!" Scar said, leaning against one of his tents. "It turned out great, didn't it?"

"My arms HURT. Why can't you get a small camera, like the one Mumbo Jumbo's cameraman has?"

"You've always liked that camera."

"I never want to see this plot again. I literally know EVERY SINGLE BLOCK, because you made me choose which block palette looked better."

"Hey, your decision helped, though. Doesn't it look amazing? Plus, we still need to build out the railroad."

"Why in the world do you need to separate the bandit camp and the sheriff area by two hundred blocks?"

"Hey, BadTimes, you're not the one doing the actual work."

"I'm the one holding up the camera for six FREAKING HOURS!"

"Hey, we're taking a break, anyway. I need to head off now and prep for next week." Scar said, equipping his Elytra.

"Good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading off to go and hang out with isGall and CubCam."