Chap 13.1: Bridget

Start from the beginning

“No you’re not you’re just sweating non-stop”

“You’ll get used to it. Besides, today is our last day. Rina called.”

“Who’s she?”

“Grandmere’s assistant, I think.”

Suddenly, we could hear something behind the bushes. Either a person or an animal. Both is scaring the smurf out of Harry.

“What… what was that?!” he stuttered. I mentally laughed at him. Arrogant yet a scaredy cat.

“It’s nothing Harry.” I assured him, when I’m not too sure myself. I heard there are a lot of… species in here.

Then it moved again.

Harry nearly jumped from his skin. I could tell. He’s grasping my hand really tightly.

Then it moved again.

He cursed.

Then it moved again, this time, a head was peeking out. Small and white. Looks like a furball.

OH GOSH IT’S A DOG!

“OMG HARRY LOOK IT’S A DOG!” I said and ran to the cute and cuddly animal. Harry jogged behind me but he stood at arm’s length. “Don’t tell me you’re scared of dogs?”

“No… I just ugh… don’t like… their smell.”

“She looks like an American husky!”

“Uhh… okay…”

“Can I keep her?” I asked Harry, giving him my award winning puppy eyes. I scratched the dog behind her ears and she licked my face. AWW SHE’S TOO CUTE FOR HER OWN GOOD!

“Aynie, what if he has an owner? We would get in trouble!” he exclaimed but I looked at him again. This time, he sighed and nodded.

I got up and hugged him, which I realized had an awkward after effect. I went back to my little puppy who I’d like to call… Bridget. Coz we found her near a bridge… get it… no? I don’t care. I HAVE MY OWN PUPPY!

“Won’t it be a problem with security? The airport? The palace?” I asked. Now I’m a little sad. What if she won’t be allowed to travel since we don’t have the papers and everything. I looked at the puppy and inspected if there’s any signs of ownership. No dog tag, no collar, nothing.

“I’m a prince, and you’re a princess in case you forgot.” He smiled and my stomach suddenly erupted into a Gangnam style dance. Gosh. Why… maybe I’m just too excited. I HAVE A PUPPY! WHO WOULDN’T BE EXCITED?!!!

“But we must find her owner first, if there’s one.” He said and I nodded. I held Bridget on my hands as we went back to the Hotel.

We didn’t get to explore the Island, but oh well, I GOT A PUPPY!

“Harry are you done yet?” I called out to Harry who is still in the bathroom for 10 minutes now. Seriously, it only took me 5 minutes to get ready and I’m the girl.

“Coming! Gosh don’t get you’re knickers in a twist!”  He answered as he walked out of the bathroom. He’s wearing a checked polo, black pants and black converse… striking hot, I thought. Though I would never say that out loud.

Mia and her boyfriend are waiting for us downstairs. Tonight we’re going to have dinner at their house. Mia invited us yesterday and I’m relieved that Harry agreed.

“You could’ve told her that we’ll just go there by ourselves.” He said as he buttoned his shirt.

“I told her but she insisted. Hurry up you turtle.”

“I wonder how you managed to wear your dress without struggling.” He said and I looked down at the dress I’m wearing. It’s just a simple flowery dress with a lot of buttons. Just casual, easy to wear dress.

I put on my blue sandals and as we neared the door, Harry did something quite… extraordinary. Well, for me of course. He just hooked my arms with his and opened the door for me. He flicked his curly hair to the side so it won’t cover his eyes. Then looked at me straight into my eyes and said, “Milady, you look beautiful tonight.”

You think that’s it?

He also kissed my cheek.

No biggie.

Joke.

I’m blushing furiously and when he saw me, he just stuck his tongue out and winked at me. We walked downstairs with me still blushing like crazy, and he has that smug look on his face that I want to wipe out with my fist.

One point for Harry.

None for Aynie.

Hooray.

Note the sarcasm.

what do you guys think? This is only part 1 coz im too lazy like that. Vivian is on a vacay so I don’t want to bother her! Haha! This must get atleast 5 comments and 5 votes. *wicked grin* part 2 will be the dinner so what do you think will happen? Tell usss! We would love to hear your ideas and everything! Talk to ussss!  Lol update again tomorrow! Who wants a dedication? Best comment gets a dedic! xD

-OlafHugs