• 6 •

Thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️

                                °°

We all want it all,
When we truly know,
That we can't have it all.

°°

                                  ••

                               •Skai

"Do you have to be late?"

I trace the voice to the distant end of the room, how did I not notice someone was there.

"Mr Latsis, is that you?"

I don't receive any response, but I sight him sitting on a high raised chair, fixed to a table.

I blow air outwardly, closing and opening my eyes. "Okay, let's do this."

Walking briskly, I make my way towards Mr Latsis. Even though I couldn't see his face clearly, I notice his movement, as he takes a swing from his glass.

"Hi-" he nods.

Brown.

Clearing my throat, I take a seat, staring at anything but him.

"Make your order, so we can discuss" he states at me, and I nod, taking the menu card from the table.

After making an order for brown rice and chicken sauce, I notice his eyes fixated on me.

"Umm.. Shall we start the.. Discussion?" my brows furrow confusingly.

"Hmm."

"Okay. I'm Skai Sm-"

"I already know all of that, the reason you are here to discuss on the contract" he says, taking a mini scoop from a greenish dish on his plate.

"Contract?"

The atmosphere remains quiet, with no response from him, until my order arrives.

"Eat. We'll talk about this later" he gets up from his chair, striding to the bar which I hadn't seem to notice on my entry.

I eat in silence, only occasionally taking out my phone to check the time. Once I was done eating, I gulp down water, getting up in the process.

I walk to the bar, taking a seat adjacent of his. I still didn't feel too comfortable around him, so this was the best I could do.

"Mr.. Mr Latsis can we talk? It's getting quite late and I need to go home soon."  I divulge, even though it's was just some minutes till four.

He chuckles very lowly, almost too lowly that you won't be able to hear, taking a sip from the glass in his hand afterwards.

"Ms Skai, this deal- is mostly going to be like a business relationship, meaning that you can have any other relationships, as far as it does not interfere in what we are doing."

I nod.

"You'll be required to sign a contract, so that we are in the same page"  he turns to me, sliding the piled papers to me.

Beginning to read through it, it was ultimately the same as in my head, the rules very easy to oblige to- until the last page.

You are to be engaged until Mr Latsis decides to break it up.