Then Artemis herself gave her the silver ring and told Rose that if she changed her mind, she'll always welcome. 

She pulled the string and immediately there's a silver arrow then she shoots it. 

" Go!. " She said she shot the arrow directly to Akhlys.

" No!. " He yelled at her.

" This is not the right time for arguing!. "  She yelled back, " She's even stronger than you!. You can defeat her. " 

" That's why we have RK in here. " M21 transformed into a werewolf and attacked Akhlys followed with Takeo Tao, Regis, and Seira. 

" Frankenstein. " 

" Yes, Master. " Then he smirked darkly, " Just don't kill him. " Rose added. 

The beach turned into a battlefield, As Rose thought not only Percy and Leo, There are many, Luckily there's no the rest of the seven. 

" Where's Annabeth?. " Nico asked, " Dude, I just come back from hell. " 

On the corner of her eyes, she could see Percy attacked her. 

She turned around and both of their swords meet each other, " Percy!. This isn't you. " 

Percy ignored her. Rose knows that she can't beat him, but she has to find a way to knock him out. 

As they attacked each other again, Rose quickly kicked his chest really hard, making him stumbled and almost fell. He groaned in pain while holding off his chest then glared at her. 

' Gosh. Is this dark Percy?. ' She's about to attack him again but she couldn't move or talk, ' Shit. '

Percy smirked, " Most of the human body made from water sis. I hope you didn't forget about that. " 

' Well, Shit. ' Rose keep struggled to move but he's too strong, " Goodbye. " He whispered to her ear as he moved his sword to stab her chest. 

' At least I'm gonna meet Zoe and Jason. ' She closed her eyes, ready to die, But she didn't feel anything, instead of the sound of someone fell.

She slowly opened her eyes, She saw Percy fell 10 feet from her with blood flowing on his forehead to his chin and she can move her body again. 

She felt someone standing beside her, she turned her head and saw Raizel with his red blood wings. 

His eyes glowing red like he's ready to eliminate or kill Percy, Rose turned her head back to Percy and widened her eyes. 

He looks okay, There's no wounds or cuts on him. 

" He can heal really fast. " 

Percy ran to them but Raizel attacked him with his power making him being pushed but The Noblesse attack didn't quite affect him.

 Blood began to flow from Raizel's eyes as he attacked him using a bit of his power, he didn't want to kill him. He knows that the boy is precious to Rose, He can see it from her eyes. 

This time, Percy dodged the attack then smirked, he keep dodged the attack until he near enough to attack them.

" I know who you are. " He stares at Raizel, " The Noblesse. I can't believe that I can meet and even fight against you. " 

Raizel could feel it, Percy is strong and from his movements, it's not his first fight, but this is could be his last fight.

As Percy attacked both of them, Rai made a protection wall around them but he easily can break it.

The blood is now rushed out from his mouth.

' He used most of his power to protect humans. ' Rose worried, The reasons she was gone is because she gave most of her soul to him, Muzaka and The Nobles who died. 

Because of that too she has to stay in Underworld for like almost a year, but even though she brought them to life, Raizel's lifespan only filled for like 6 months.

But if she didn't bring them to life, the World could be in danger. Nobles need their Lord and Noblesse. 

Werewolves need their leader. 

" His first quest is when he was 12. " Rose said beside him, " He's strong because of we near water. Water can make Poseidon's children strong. " 

" Rai. " Rose glared at Percy as she moves her hands. Raizel turned his head see the water moved to behind them, " This is my fight. You can't use your power to protect us. " 

She had to do this. She has no choice.

This time Raizel can read her mind. 

" Rose. " He tried to stop her, but Rose just smiled to him, " This is the end. Nyx told me about this too. " 

The monsters turned into the monsters dust, The demigods, Frankenstein, Nobles, and even the modified human saw the scenes. 

" I have to end this. " The blue water turned to purple and flew around them. She brought everyone's memories back after that the water disappeared.

The demigods that being controlled disappeared one by one, she teleported them to Camp Half-Blood and erased their memories about this incident. 

Then she staring at Percy like she waits for him to attack her while drew her sword. 

" I'm ready. Brother. " She put herself to her attack position while smiled at him.