Chap. 24

Takeo POV

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself as I heard some footsteps coming closer to me. I was hiding behind a rock with wet clothes.

After everyone disappear, I felt my feet were being pulled to the river where I can hear voices that want make me give up and told me to die in that river. That voice is full of despair, heartbreak, like brainwashed our brain so we didn't have a purpose to live.

They almost got me but I fought them. Realized that they're not real, and it's not the first time I hear something like that thanks to dark spear.

" I'm pretty sure that this mansion is around this area. " A familiar voice making me widened my eyes. I stepped out from my hiding place and found Blyana with Sir Raizel and a boy.

" Blyana!. " She turned her head and widened her eyes then she staring at me like scanned my whole body.

" Do you fell to the River Cocytus?. " I Raised a brow didn't understand what she said, " River that full of brokenhearted voice. "

" Yeah. That river is so freaking cold. "

" And you're alive!. " I didn't know that's a compliment or what. But I just gonna take it as a compliment.

" Thanks?. " She smiled as the answer, " Takeo, Have you seen everyone?. " Sir Raizel asked me but I shook my head.

" I afraid no, Sir Raizel. "

" It's okay. That's why we need to go to the Mansion of Night. " Blyana trying to cheer us up.

" What's that?. " My face is full of confusion. I mean, No way  there's a mansion in the this place like this.

If you look up you'll just see a red cloud that likes smoke from the bloodstone, and even in here is lack of oxygen or even this place is not for living people roaming around.

" Nyx's Palace. I just need to erase the mist on her and she'll remember and help me. But... " All of us look at her.

" If you go there, just stay close to each other. I might can make Nyx help us, but not her children. " She rolled her eyes and signed as the sign that Nyx children might be in our way to home.

" Why didn't we... you know, just go to the door of death?. " Blyana face palmed as the answer then groaned in annoyance, " How much did they erase their memories?. "

" Hmm?. " I became more confused, She sigh and explain, " The door of Death is on Thanatos's control. That door is even not in the house of Hades. "

" Besides, if you want to get out from there, someone has to press the button from the mortal side that was formerly in the house of Hades and someone has to hold the button for 12 minutes in here. " She continued.

" But Thanatos is your dad. " The boy claimed. Making me and Sir Raizel staring at Blyana, " I thought you are the daughter of Poseidon. "

" I am! With Thanatos and Nyx. My name is actually Rose, but you can call me Blyana if you're still not used to it. " I nod understanding.

" So your appearances is because of... "

" Yep!. "

" I thought it just for your undercover. "

" There's no way I changed my hair and eyes just for disguise. I can use the mist to change my appearances. " She rolled her eyes.

" Right... " I just realized how different she is now. Her personality and her appearance.

" Okay, back to our topic!. " She clapped her hands like she's even didn't care if there are monsters heard that. Damn, she even look like someone walking in her area.

Then we're beginning to search for the Mansion of Night and stopped right in front of a dark, terrifying mansion.

" Is this the mansion?. "

" Yep. "

" Are you sure?. "

" Yes. "

" Really sure?. "

" Yes!. When the camper is afraid that I'm the daughter of Nyx and Thanatos, I slept here or in the underworld. " She half yelled.

We walked into the mansion where I and Jamie stick right behind Sir Raizel and Blyana/Rose where Sir Raizel seems on his guard while Blyana/Rose calmly walking to the darkness.

.
.
.

No one POV

" Why is this mansion  so quiet?. " When Rose about to opened her mouth someone interrupted her.

" Who are you dare to roam inside my palace?. "

" Mo- Nyx!. " Rose exclaimed, " Right!. Wa- "

" No need, That King of God didn't erase my memories. " Rose smile relieved.

" But, that doesn't mean I can just let you go. " Her smile slowly disappeared.

" About an hour ago, there are 3 lost children coming around here and one of them almost passed out after saw Akhlys. "

" Where are they now?. " Takeo raised a question forgetting that she's the Goddess of Night. Nyx's white shining eyes staring at him making him flinched.

" Eris brought them to the guest room after I knew that some demigods, mortal and Nobles roaming around this place. " Nyx pressed her voice while glared at him as she said 'Roaming around this place. '.

It's like Nyx didn't like to be questioned by him.

Takeo gulped while Rose rolled her eyes, " We will go there. "

" No. You three go. " She pointed at Takeo, Raizel, and Jamie.

" I need to talk to you privately. " Takeo about to say something but Rose glared at him then shook her head.

" The guest's room just at the end of the hallways. " Rose pointed out the hallways beside them, " See you there. "

Rose nodded at them then she followed Nyx to the other hallways and disappeared in the darkness.

" Well, I think we're alone now. " Jamie laughed awkwardly as they stared at the dark hallways in front of them.

-------------

On the other side,

Nico and Tao fought the monsters. Tao wrapped his electric cords around the empuisa that named herself Kelli screaming in pain, then Nico stabbed her right on her heart making her turned into the monster dust.

" I think she's the last one. " Tao panted, his uniform jacket is ripped making him had to take it off and just threw it. While Nico, his clothes just ripped a bit.

Both of them fell on the ground trying to catch their breath, " There are so many of them. "

Tao laughed as they see around them is full of monster dust, " Yeah and they'll come back within 5 or 10 minutes. "

" We need to find a hiding place to sleep. " Nico got up then patting his jeans, " Come on. " He said as he offered a hand for Tao.

Tao grabbed it then he got up with Nico's help.

" It's nice to have the ghost king help me. " Nico rolled his eyes then smirked, " I can't believe that there's a mortal help me to fight the monsters. "

Tao smirked back. Well, they didn't find Blyana or the others yet, but at least, they become friends.

------------