CHAP. 5

No one POV

" Rose. You didn't remember me?. " Luke walked to her and grab both of her shoulder. Blyana shook her head, " Why should I?. I don't know who you are. " She raised a brow while crossing her hands around her chests after she put the bowl on the table.

Luke is hoping that  Blyana taken back her words or even she's just pranking him. He's really consider her as his own sister.

Rosie, Annabeth, and Thalia. Are his family. He didn't know how he came back to life but he's thankful because he got second changes.

" But i know you. You are Rhosyn. Percy's lil sister. " Everyone stop doing their own thing and staring at both of them, even Rai stopped drinking his tea.

" You're like a little sister for me. " He whispered, but little did he knows Raizel can heard him.

" First of all, I'm 17. Second, That's creepy that you know my brothers name and third, How the Had-Hell you know my name?. " 

" That's why i told you, i know you. " Without he's knowing he gripped her shoulder too tight, " Family, Bee. Family. Please remember. " He prayed to the Gods to make her remember.

" No. Stop- " She suddenly feeling a bit dizzy. She closed her eyes for a second then took a deep breath and let it out, after that She opened her eyes then intensely staring at him.

" Don't talk nonsense. " She hissed then walked to her room and slammed the door a bit too hard. She rested her back to the brown wooden door and slowly sit on the floor.

She's holding her head, " What was that?. " Asking herself as she remember she was having a glimpse. Her eyes stopped at the black notebook laying on her bed, she got up and walked to her bed.

The other side, Frankenstein intensely staring at the blonde guy, " Who are you?. "

" I'm her friend when she was 4. " He lied. Then all of them moved their eyes to Hannele. Hannele boredly staring at them then pointed herself, " I'm just a girl who just met him and remember that he's my stupid childhood best friend. " 

" Make sense. " Takeo mumbled. Tao and M21 agreed while Regis just glaring at Luke.  

Meanwhile Blyana's eyes stops right in front of a page with words that she was wrote when she's woke up from a scary voice told her in a dream.

Search for the truth untold, 
 To the place with no time. ' 

Then underneath the words she read.

' The day when a hero came back,
  With the queen's ....... '

" With the queen's what?. Why the heck i didn't wrote the next word. " She frustratingly threw her notebook to her comfy grey chair and throw herself to her bed.

She's sighing. She's really bad at thing like this. 

" Why this words looks like some pieces of a prophecy?. " She turned her head back to her notebook, " What does it means ?. "

------