Special Chapter ^^ [ Nico and Blyana's first date ]

No one POV

Nico seems different, maybe that's what Blyana's thought. He always makes a distance from her since 5 days ago like, when she walked to Jason and Nico who were talking, she just greeted them but he shadow traveled away. 

Well, she needs him to train the other new camper with her before she has to go back to school. 

" Hey!. " Annabeth touched her shoulders making her broke her thoughts, " Hmm?. " She lookup. 

Blyana sat on a chair with her head on her right hand while her left hand playing with her pen, she's studying Greek mythology or maybe she's just thinking about Nico. 

Nico is her best friend, she never cares about his sexuality or his godly parents or his appearances but most of the campers scared at him. 

" You didn't have many things to do besides thinking about Nico?. " She crossed her hands and Blyana raised a brow, " How did you know?. " 

" Wait!. You're really thinking about him?!. " She widened her eyes, then smirked at her. Blyana just rolled her eyes but she's sure that her cheeks are red. 

" Okay. What about we have some girl's day today with Piper and Hazel?. " She thought about it for a second then nodded, " Okay!. I need to buy some clothes too, many of mine got dirty or torn from training. " 

Then Annabeth and Blyana walked to Aphrodite and Hades cabin to get Piper and Hazel then four of them flew to the Mall to buy some clothes or buy and eat some food. 

Once they arrived at the Camp, Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel dragged Blyana to her cabin and they make Blyana try some clothes and dress that they bought with Piper did the hair and use a bit makeup. 

" Done!. " The three girls squealed as they see Blyana right before Blyana could say something someone knocked on the door. 

Blyana opened it and revealed her brother and her trouble maker friend, Percy and Leo. 

--------

Blyana POV

" Hey, sis... " Percy laughing awkwardly, " What?. Isn't Annabeth already told you that we're having a sleepover here?. " 

" Yep. She has. I just want to give you this. " He gave me a letter, I opened it and saw a word. 

' A Place when the water and the sand meet each other.

Beach

" Why you give me this?. " 

" It a game. Go!. Bye!. " They pulled me out from the cabin then both of them get into the cabin leaving me alone with the new dress that I just bought. 

I sighed then jogged to the beach and found nothing. 

" Perseus Jackson seriously, If I fin- " I was stopped by an arrow sign on the sand. I followed it until it stopped right in front of Jason who's smile Mysteriously at me.

" Ready?. " He smirked, " Ready for what?. " 

" This. " A boy stepped from behind him then he waving his hands to right behind me.

I remember him, he's the boy that Jason and Nico talked to this morning after breakfast. 

 At first, I confused then I see a light from behind me and their eyes. 

I turned my back and saw a white sheet and some pillows with a table in the middle of it with a box of something besides the table, not forgetting about the Tumblr light around the sheet and some lantern on each side of it.

" Good luck!. " Then Jason grabbed the boy and both of them flew away leaving me on the beach with the picnic stuff alone. 

I decided to sit on one of the pillows until someone almost made me jumped.

" Ummm, you like it?. " 

 " Nico?. " I turned around and I saw he smiled. A nervous smile. 

Now. It makes sense for to All the girl's stuff and Percy with Leo and all of this with his distance. He made all of this.

Are you sure that he's your son, Uncle Hades?. 

I smirked, " I never know what you can do all of this Mr.Di Angelo. " 

" Well... You know... Your brother helped me with Jason, Annabeth, and Piper. "

" What about Leo?. " I raised a brow to remember he's with Percy. 

" He just supposed not be part of this. All he did is just pissed me off but he helps a bit. " 

" Agree. " He sat next to me then he took out some food like strawberries, Sandwiches and many more. 

" Wow. You're really prepared. " I tried to erase the awkwardness around us, " Yeah. " He mouthed.

No one POV

" It's boring for waiting for them. " Leo threw himself on Percy's bed, " Do you it's gonna be work right?. I mean we even had to ask Chiron about this plan so no one disturbs their date. "

" I never knew that Chiron really ships both of them too. " Piper sat on the couch, " We just need to wait for Frank's code. "

On the other side, 

Frank who turned himself to a bird saw the couple laughing and joking at each other, " Why is he didn't tell her yet?. She's really waiting for him. " 

He sighed, then he saw Blyana put some strawberry jam on his face then ran away and Nico chased her. 

' I never see that side of him. ' 

Then suddenly both of them fell on the water, ' I think this is the code. ' He flew away to the cabin then told them.

All of them then ran to the beach but make sure that they're didn't see or hear them then all of them hid around the mist that Hazel created.

 " Percy, " Jason smirked. 

" With pleasure. " He smirked back, Percy waving his hands that created a giant hand that made of the water the took and threw the couple to the water. 

Blyana quickly made some bubble so Nico could breathe in the water, both of them leaned their forehead on each other and get closer until they could feel each other breath. 

" Ti amo, Water girl. " 

" Ti Amo. " Then both of them kiss each other. 

Well, just like Nico said ' The best underwater kiss because of Percy. ' 

&&&&&

" Wow... You did a great job. " Karias praised him while Patting his back a bit hard. 

" So, Just a kiss, right? No other thing. " Takeo asked him but Nico suddenly blushed really hard then everyone excluding Raizel, Frankenstein, Seira, M21, Regis and Rael cheered.

" You did what to my student?. " 

" I didn't do anything okay!. It just... " 

" My dad came just to make sure we didn't do something 'bad' in his area. " Blyana walked to the living room. 

---------