Is it so wrong? I mean of course Mari knows my true intentions but my mom doesn't and for that she's upset with me. She feels that it's wrong for me to be around my fathers potential  murder witness. But see this is all teaching her a lesson a lesson to stop us from moving and stay here and fight.

"Dani.." I finally looked up only to be met with Kades car across the street. Everybody around us stared as if trying to put some puzzle together, whispering into each others ears. Saying along the lines of "why does he want her?" And "what would somebody like Kade need with Danielle?"

I wondered what they meant about somebody like him but ignored the thought.

I expected to never see Kade again after the incident. I told him I never wanted to see him again and that was a promise. And now here he is.

He looked so damn good today, his hair was not in breads this time but instead it was curly and placed in a pony tail ontop of his head. He wore a tank top with the same devil chain. He stepped out of his car, slammed it shut and leaned against it. He had a small bag in his hand that was black, a tiny gift bag.

His eyes roamed me before focusing on my outfit. I cleared my throat awkwardly realizing that I'm wearing his sweatshirt.

"Kade.." I trail.

"See you still have my sweatshirt," he motioned to it.

I removed it from my body feeling the warmth leave me and somehow I felt sad that I have to return it."Yeah I just threw it on this morning, I was searching for a jacket but couldn't find one. I was rushing." I lie.

To shift topics I changed the subject. "If your looking for Cash I don't know where he's at."

But he's not focusing on what I'm saying instead his eyes are blazing with anger almost a protective glance as he stares at my white tank top which is showing everything down to my cleavage.

"Keep it on, I have more anyway." He tells me lowly his accent heavy.

"Nonsense." I say trying to pass it to him.

"D, put that shit back on." Kade grits in a demanding tone. I bit down on my bottom lip before sliding it back over my head.

He motioned for me to come over, midway he snapped his head towards a group of niggas leaning against their car. "You got a problem young bloods?" Kade asked in an aggressive tone.

"Nah Kade we ain't got no problems." One of the boys squeak averting their eyes quickly. I wondered how they knew his name and why their face showed so much fear when he addressed them.

"Then stop fuckin' looking at me." He spat. I felt the need to somehow touch him and calm him down but I knew that wasn't a good idea.

"Can you tell me what you want? I have to hurry home." I tell him rushing him a lil. He nods walking over towards the front of his truck. He shocks me when he picks me up by my waist and places me on the hood of his car. Sensations run through me and I can feel myself almost leaning forward until his strong hands grip my sides and release me.

He stayed in between my legs holding the small bag. "Look I was going thru some real rough shit when you showed up at my spot. Shit to do with my peoples, took my anger out on you a lil. So basically this my way of saying...my bad?" I could tell he hardly ever apologized but coming from Kade I figured this was the best I'd get for now.

"Now before you look at it I want to tell you-" I cut him off snatching the bag out of his hand.

"Let me see let me see!" I open it and as soon as I see it I am frozen still.