Part 51

Hey everyone! I don't usually (ever) write author notes buuuut I thought about doing a sequel and while I've gotten some feedback, there's not been much. I'm starting to think you guys don't want a sequel? 🥺
___

The streets of Konoha were empty. The housing lots were still and silent. No lights shone within the village apart from a select few and the street lights.

Konoha's residences were fast asleep. Everyone seemed to sleep easy tonight, almost as if they could sense the events taking place under their noses.

Sakura Haruno quietly sauntered through the dirt roads. She'd just come from her home and woke up her parents to say goodbye. They weren't too happy at first but the pinkette made it clear that it wasn't their decision to make.

In the end, the Haruno's parted with a group hug and some tears. Sakura smile as she walked, feeling like she was finally stepping into her own image.

"Sakura" A voice called. The Pinkette spun around to see the Fifth Hokage walking toward her.

"Lady Tsunade. This is unexpected. Have you come to see us off?" Sakura smile politely as Tsunade stopped in front of her.

The older lady smirked but shook her head "No. I've come to start your training sooner." She said.

The Pinkette was confused. How could she start training with only a few minutes remaining before she left the village?

"I suppose you're wondering what I could possibly show you within the span of a few minutes" Tsunade said, smirking when she saw the mild shock on the chuunin's face.

"It's true. I won't be able to teach you anything except share some advice that will make your training in the coming years easier. It might take some time for you to fully understand how to do this so I've written instructions down in this scroll" Tsunade explained as she handed Sakura a small red scroll.

Sakura remained silent, knowing the fifth had more to say.

"For now, I want you to focus on storing your chakra. Think of two dams and keep adding a small amount of chakra each day. There are more details in the scroll but to summarize, one dam will be used for medical ninjutsu and the other for battle." Tsunade continued explaining as the two now started making their way to the village gates.

Sakura nodded, trying to remember the information and felt relieved that she had the scroll to help her.

"That's all I can give you for now." The Fifth Hokage said as they stopped just a few ways away from the rest of the team, who looked over at them in waiting.

"Good luck" Tsunade simply stated before walking over to the rest of the team.

Sakura stared after her for a moment before adding the scroll to her backpack and catching up with everyone.

"This is it. Are you all ready?" Tsunade asked as everyone stood with serious expressions.

"Hai" Team 7 chorused.

"Very well. I expect you all back here in the allocated time you've been given" Tsunade said, eyeing the young Uchiha who straightened up under her gaze and nodded.

"Good luck" The slug Sannin said once again before walking off.

Kakashi watched her go, his eyes traveling around the village as well, before turning to his charges. They wouldn't really be his charges anymore after they part ways though he kept those emotions locked away for another time.

"Let's head out" 

With that, team 7 disappeared and unbeknownst to them, team 10 and 8 arrived a few minutes after to see them off but were disappointed when they realized the team had already departed.