Part 21

"Heh! What's a punk like you gonna do?" Kankuro mocked.

Naruto glared at the boy with purple markings on his face. Suddenly, the blonde disappeared from everyone's sight with untraceable speed.

Kankuro and his partner were too shocked to notice the boy approaching them from behind.

While Naruto snuck around, a rock flew out from the trees and smacked against Kankuro's hand that held Konohamaru. The older boy immediately dropped the kid and glared up at the tree, completely forgetting Naruto.

As he set his sights on a raven-haired boy, he suddenly found himself on the ground with no warning and his legs feeling like jelly.

Naruto stood behind him with a smirk.

"What the-" Kankuro yelped.

The blonde quickly backed up to his side upon seeing the female closing in and preparing herself to attack.

"To, you're still too soft, it seems" Sasuke sighed, knowing his teammate was much stronger than he let on while Sasuke felt the need to state his strength to the enemy.

Naruto clicked his tongue, crossed his arms and gave a pout.

The two unknown wore startled and gobsmacked expressions.

Team 7 suddenly felt a dark chakra presence appearing in the tree Sasuke was in, only on the other side.

"Kankuro. Temari. You're a disgrace to our village." A cold bored voice said.

Sasuke shifted and stared at a red haired boy with the kanji for love tattooed on his forehead and a gourd on his back.

Something seemed off about the guy, everyone could practically taste the bloodlust he had.

"G-Gaara" Temari stuttered and backed away.

The boy known as Gaara faded into sand and reappeared between his comrades.

He looked to Naruto and Sasuke with an emotionless glance "I apologise for my teammates."

Kankuro gave a sound of protest "but Gaara! They started -"

"Shut up...or I'll kill you" Gaara interrupted, his arms folded in a nonchalant manner.

Kankuro immediately backed away in fear.

The red haired boy turned to leave along with his teammates when Sakura called out "Hey! Are you here for the chuunin exams? If so I'll need to see some identification as proof"

Temari turned to the pink haired and glared before pulling out her teams pass allowing them access to the village and practically shoving it into Sakura's face.

The pinkette simply nodded and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself as to stop herself from killing the opponent just yet.

Sasuke took that opportunity to change the subject and called out to Gaara "Hey you, state your name"

Temari, overcome with attraction for the boy, squealed and pointed to herself "Me? I'm Temari hot stuff. Come find me someti-"