Drew lets go of one of my hands and immediately starts pulling me towards the dressing room. I follow him as I can't help but laugh at how fast he drags us through backstage.

He keeps a firm grip on my hand and I'm thankful no one else is back here yet. I'm sure Calum would go out of his way to make sure he made as big of a commotion as he possibly could.

I jog behind him in my heels that I really would not like to be running in. He doesn't seem to take this into account as he pulls me along with him and I practically stumble. I'm about to tell him to slow down when I spot the dressing room door and contemplate if this is really the best idea. Is this messed up for us to do this when all the guys have to be in this room shortly?

I don't have time to think it over as Drew opens the door to the dressing room and pulls the both of us in it.

I barely have a second to question it as he doesn't hesitate to press his lips to my own. I kiss him back with an urge I haven't felt in a while. I can't help but wonder if that urge is coming from my desire to kiss someone else.

I push the thought out of my head and quickly pull away in order to say, "Lock the door."

He reaches in front of him and locks the door with ease as he fully presses my body to the wall. I look into his brown eyes that don't hold the same intensity Luke's blue ones do. I can't help but wish I was staring in Luke's crystal blue eyes that always left me in a trance.

Whenever I was in a moment like this with Luke and he looked me in the eyes was when I was truly left weak in the knees. I knew it was game over for me and I felt as if I was under his complete control.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Drew begins to unbutton my plaid pants and brings me back to reality. I shouldn't be thinking of Luke right now. I should be thinking of Drew who I'm insanely attracted to and also has the ability to make me feel amazing.

However, the only thing I can think of is that he doesn't make me feel anywhere close to the way Luke made me feel.

_________________________________________

I lay out on the couch, quite literally exhausted due to what had just happened between Drew and myself. I had barely managed to throw on some clothes considering the only thing I wanted to do was lay down.

I didn't bother putting on my previous outfit as Drew had just lent me his shirt to wear that I managed to make into a tshirt dress. I try to catch my breath as he gets changed into his outfit for the show and walks off.

I had been so caught up in the moment that I left marks on his neck and I can't help but regret this as I look it over now. I know I'm not going to hear the end of this from the guys.

The sound of the door to the dressing room attempting to open is heard making me immediately shoot up. I hear Calum's voice as he's curious as to why it's locked. My head shoots around to Drew who's already making his way to the door in order to unlock it.

I suck in a deep breath, knowing what's to come as soon as they take in the scene. But unfortunately, there's absolutely no where for me to hide.

Drew opens the door and all the guys stand behind it as their eyes immediately take in the scene. I sit there, frozen not knowing what to say or do as they look between the two of us with amused expressions on their face.

"I thought I smelled sex," Calum says as he walks into the room making me roll my eyes as Michael snorts and Ashton follows. Luke is the last of the four to walk in as his eyes fall on me and then on Drew.