7: Making up and out

Start from the beginning

"Just got out the shower sorry." Lauren said. Dinah walked past her and into the bathroom. The door shut and Lauren looked at Camila. 'Whew' she mouthed. The brunette chuckled walking to Lauren.

"Why the towel?" She asked softly looking at Lauren.

"Because someone made me horny..." Lauren mumbled smirking at Camila.

"I wonder who?" Camila said lowly.

"I never took you to be seductive Cabello...." Lauren said softly.

"You've never met Karla that's why." Camila said smiling sitting down on the bed as Lauren changed into her pajama pants.

"Who?" Lauren asked sitting on the bed.

"My other self. It's just my first name." Camila explained shrugging.

"Oh..." Lauren nodded looking at camila. "Look I don't want you to think we are anymore or any less than what we where when we came. You'd understand right? Plus..." She looked back at the bathroom then back to Camila "maybe until Alexa leaves us alone we should just stay friends. It's better for you and me. I don't want the school knowing I'm intersex and I don't want you to get bullied." Lauren said quietly.

"Maybe we could sneak around. It adds adventure. Laur let's face it...we both like each other. A lot. How about we share beds instead of me and Dinah. I don't want to get beat up in my sleep to be honest." Camila looked at her and Lauren shrugged.

"Sure...why not." Lauren agreed. Dinah walked out the bathroom in some shorts and a crop top.

"Dinah you can have the single bed. I remember last year you didn't get a bed to yourself so..." Lauren said looking at her.

"Oh my god thank you Lauren! I've slept with Mila and it didn't work well. I kicked her out the bed...." Dinah said laughing at the memory. "...Well me and Normani are going to look for hot paris guys. Bye..." Dinah said leaving the room again.

"Also Camz...I agree to sharing a bed. Not sneaking around." Lauren said smiling. She walked into the bathroom leaving Camila dumbfounded.

---
A group of the team including Camila where hanging out in the streets of Paris. Dinah, Normani, Camila, Lauren and Lucy where all walking down the side walk.

"Me and Mani are going in here. Lucy come with?" Dinah asked. Dinah knew something was going on between Lauren and Camila and tried every chance she got to leave them alone.

"What about us?" Lauren asked.

"What about you? Go do something. Bye." Dinah winked at them. Lauren's eyes got wide and she grabbed Camila's wrist pulling her away from the store.

"What?" Camila asked confused.

"You told Dinah didn't you?" Lauren asked.

"What? No. She figures things out by herself. She probably thought it was weird how you randomly switches beds with her. Or how it took us so long to unlock the door or even the fact the door was locked." Camila shrugged.

"Dinah won't say anything will she?" Lauren asked concerned.

"No...she hates Alexa with her guts but she's been watching Lucy and realized she is on Alexa's side with trying to get back at you. Normani doesn't seem to care. She's actually be really nice to me lately." Camila shrugged leaning against the wall. Lauren looked around before putting her hands on Camila's waist. The shorter girls arms around her neck.

"We should leave them..." Lauren said lowly.

"Woah what happened to taking things slow. Not wanting to do things with me because you'd regret it?" the brown eyed girl said looking into the now sea green-blue eyes.