What A Day !

OKAY ! Let's Continue The Story !! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neyl's P.O.V.

Krissy, Nala, and I went back to my house waiting for the guys to call. We decided to chill for a bit to calm ourselves down. i Still couldn't imagine how i was so close to Prod and that we'd be even closer again today! Don't take that the wrong way. In some way i feel like we're missing one part of our clique: Niah. Damn! Where has she been? 

Krissy: Neyl? Are you okay?

Neyl: Oh! Yeah i'm fine. Just thinking.

Nala: About what?

Nala out the kitchen with our snacks. She must love my kitchen! I didn't know what to say though. 

Neyl: It's nothing important. Really.

Krissy: Okay. Whatever you say.

i gave Krissy the "-____-" look and she immediately looked away like she saw a ghost. Good !

Phone starts playing the intro to Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" by Coldplay" 

( A/N : i Absolutely Love That Song !!! http://youtu.be/e1G5F1b4dFQ <~~~~ Here ! Listen To It !! )

I recognized that ring-tone anywhere. I look at my phone and see that Roc was calling me. Lol this ought to be funny! 

( CONVO . )

Neyl: Heeelllllooooo !!!

Roc: Hey Neyl! You sound really happy. 

Neyl: yeah i wonder why?

Roc: hahaha! Okay. So you guys are gonna have to come through the back of the restaurant now.

Neyl: Why? 

Roc: Well, some of our fans  found out we were gonna be here so they're blocking the front entrance. 

Neyl: But i like making an entrance. You know?

Krissy: *Screaming from the couch* NEYLL !!! Stop ! You LOVE to make an entrance!

Neyl: Harsh! 

Roc: *laughing to hard* Oh Man! You guys are funny! 

Neyl: What can i say? We're only human right?

Roc: That's true. Well, see you soon.

Neyl: Okayyy !!!! 

( END CONVO )

Nala: Who were you talking to?

Neyl: Roc. He said we have to enter through the back now.

Krissy: Ewwwww. My clothes will get all dirty back there.

Nala: Deal with it! Can we leave now?

Neyl: Hahaha! Yeah. Leggo!

We all got in the car. I started the engine and left with Krissy in the passenger seat and Nala in the back. Off we went!

Niah's P.O.V. 

It's been almost a week and i haven't heard from Roc. What's up with that? I missed him so much! Every time i called him, it went straight to voice mail. I tried so many times to contact him. Text, Facetime, Inbox, and i get nothing. But he was all up on Krissy!! And she was enjoying it like it was part of her everyday life! Come On Man! That made me upset. Plus! She likes Ray. I knew they were coming the whole time, i just didn't day anything. but Roc still hasn't contacted me in anyway. I don't care if he's famous! That doesn't give him the right to go flirt with other girls when he has one ! I was in my room on a Saturday morning laying on my bed with my black "Fired Up" tank top with a white cropped sweater and faded pink sweatpants.it was cold this morning. i didn't know what to do so i decided to call Krissy and settle things down. She told me she was busy today with her family. Was she lying to me? UGH ! I really don't wanna stay here at home.