What A Feeling

[ Roc's P.O.V. ]

"I don't like hitting girls, but you needed a smack back to reality! What the hell's wrong with you?!?!?"

Niah had her back against the wall. She looked terrified. She wouldn't speak. Breathe. Move. Nothing. Just stare at me paranoid. "Niah, i asked you a question, SO ANSWER IT!" 

Still staring. At me. What have i done?

. . . . . 

it's been an hour since i left. Actually, i was just sitting on her front porch thinking to myself. Why did i do that? i mean like, i didn't want to hit her, yet she deserved it. I got up and walked back up the porch and rang the doorbell. She didn't answer. I rang it a couples times til she finally answered. This was gonna be awkward. 

[ Krissy's P.O.V ]

As the plane took off, i was wondering, Just where the hell we going? The guys won't tell us, and i've been getting a bit suspicious. 

It's been 2 hours already since we've been on this plane & Neyl fell asleep ... again. Poor child. What's wrong with her?

"Aye! Wake ya ass up. We here." Ray was yelling for Neyl to wake up and when she did, she accidentally slapping him. I couldn't help but laugh. "Nigga, wake me up like that again and i'll choke you!" She said. He flinched then smirked. "Jeez. Someone's grumpy." 

I looked out the window only to see the greatest place on earth. We were in New York! The home of Lady Gaga. I was so excited that Neyl had to get up and calm me down. 

"Krissy, calm down. You're acting like you just seen a butterfly with pretty polka dots on it." I stopped. "Nigga! That be you acting like that when you see butterflies!" We laughed. 

The jet landed. "Can we go now?" Prod said while he was standing by the doorway of the jet.

"YES! Let's go. Let's Go! LET'S GO!" I was so amped that i ain't had time to think about no one else. "Okay! But we gotta be home before 8 tonight." Ray said as he was getting off. 

Neyl looked curious. "Why?" When she asked, Prod just smirked. "It's a surprise darling." She blushed. Awwwww He just called her darling. We then all got off the plane and walked in the streets of New York! NEW YORK CITY, HERE WE ARE! 

[ Nala's P.O.V. ]

Prince decided that he wanted to take me to the mall today. Only, that caused lots of running and hiding. "Ain't y'all got a bodyguard?" 

"Mr. Carter said he ain't got time."

"He got PLENTY of time!" i shook my head and we began walking towards foot locker when he spoke. "I'm sorry love." Prince said to me. i stood there. "Did you just call me lov-" He hesitated. "No. No no no. I mean, i didn't mean to but i-i'm sorry. i just can't think straight when i'm around you." I gave him a detailed face. "Not in a bad way. Oh no! ... I'm hungry." After that, i laughed. "I know you are. Come on." I held his hand as we walked towards the food court. When we got there, he pulled out a seat for me to sit in. All i could do was blush. This boy was really trying to impress me today. "So Nala, the boys and i are throwing a party tomorrow night. Can you also make it?"

i smiled. "Sure. What time?"

"An hour early, because we gotta make an entrance and i wanna walk in with you." He looked away not knowing what my answer was gonna be. "Yeah. Sure!" "Perfect," He said while giving me a hug "you might wanna bring Niah with you since the  other girls won't." "Oh trust me, she'll be there. probably having the best time." I smiled. Today has been perfect so far.