What Just Happened ?

i Might be able to write 2 stories today ! YAY ! Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Recap ] :

Everyone Except for the girls: MINDLESS BEHAVIOR !!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!

The girls: WHAT !!!

Neyl: But I only heard about them moving next door !

?.?.? : Where's My #1 Girl at ?

( School Hallway . )

Neyl's P.O.V. 

#1Girl ?????? Why would he say that. I hate being confused !  but i have that feeling that someone's watching me. CREEPY ! 

?.?.? : *Taps Neyl's shoulder* Will you be mine Girl ?

i turn around so fast that m hair wipes across the person's face .

Neyl: Excuse me ? you want me to be your girl?

?.?.?: uh yeah. if that's a problem . .

they guy had dark brown eyes, Very muscular, and he seemed kinda shy when looking into his eyes. 

( A / N : the eyes of a person can tell a lot about them. )

But for some reason he looked so familiar under the black hoodie with a white V-neck top and plaid skinnies on. He had black leather boots on and when i looked up he was smiling. he had perfect straight white glowing teeth and his lips were to die for !. He had a Mohawk but the tip of it was blond. i almost melted inside. 

Neyl: n-n-no ! its no problem. *smiling*

?.?.?: Perfect !

He takes out his hand and we move to the middle of the stage. the lights were beaming at us until i noticed something.

Neyl: Wait a sec. *Eyes Brighten* Your . . . 

Krissy: NEYL'S ABOUT TO DANCE WITH PRODIGY !!!!!!! 

Everyone in the auditorium was cheering us on, and i never removed the huge smile on my face. He never looked away at me and that got me blushing alot. He moves closer to and and whispers in my ear.

Prod: *Whispers* Dont be shy . . Just dance !

His words took me away and we were dancing while he was singing. Everyone was just watching us, screaming, throwing their hands everywhere ! 

Krissy:*Screaming at me" I TOLD YOU GIRL !!! Start dancing already !

Krissy's P.O.V.

Krissy: WTF ! I wanna be up there !! This shit ain't right !

?.?.?: Your Right ! It's not ! 

i turn around to see Roc standing OH MY GOD ! ROC ROYAL !!! He Wants Me !!!

Roc: Care to dance on stage with me?

Krissy: Of Course i care too !  *Smiling*

as i walk on stage all i see is Niah standing there. She looks hurt a lot !

Niah: WHAT THE FUCKK ??! *Runs out the auditorium*

Nala: *Looks over at Krissy* What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:O Awwww Niah ! Don't start crying just cuz she's on stage with your ex ! Or current ?? 

Comment / Vote Pleasee ! <3 Love You Guys !!