Foreword/Summary/Disclaimer

ephemeral | p.jm
© AnimeLover67 2019

Updated/Published On:
21/10/2019
21st October 2019

Summary:

ephemeral
adjective
/ɪˈfɛm(ə)r(ə)l,ɪˈfiːm(ə)r(ə)l/
•lasting for a very short time.

"why won't you speak?"

"i'm sorry. please don't punish me. i will do whatever you want."

in which, a girl who is about to die in a year adopts a hybrid who doesn't trust her.

~•~

Disclaimer:
I don't own BTS or the members. The portrayal of all characters in the story is purely fictional and does not depict them in real life. This is just a fanfic, please keep this in mind while you read.

~•~

Author's Note:
Hi ARMYs!! So, onto the third fanfic in my BTS Series, this is a JiminxReader, but a hybrid AU! Something different from the others before, this is going to be a new area for me.

I am warning you beforehand, this story is sad. If the summary hasn't told you already, there is a major character death. You have been warned.

Jimin is absolutely freaking adorable. It's a shock that during my initial few months as an ARMY, I was able to resist his charms. But I broke somewhere along the line, and now I can't help cooing over his adorableness and duality. 😅

Before you read, please read these few rules:

1) No hate comments or hurting other readers.
I don't appreciate such things, so please refrain from doing so. All hate comments will be deleted and I may have to report you, which I don't want to. Let's just all be a happy family, okay?

2) No bad-mouthing my characters.
This is something I have noticed in a lot of BTS fanfics. Some people tend to curse and bad-mouth characters at time (mostly, the other girl). I don't like that. When I craft my characters, I do it with love. Whatever their role is, I want you to respect them, just like you would want others to respect you.

3) No forcing for updates.
Alright, this one is pretty light. I will update once a week, so no worries there. If you like my story, you can express so, but try not to put comments that tell me to update; I feel a bit pressurized.

4) (Y/n) (l/n), not an OC
I have seen that some people prefer a name/OC. I personally prefer the (y/n) format. If you want an OC, I can suggest you a whole bio... But the story will have (y/n) all around.

5) No stealing my work, or ideas.
I don't want anybody stealing my story or ideas; that's plagiarism. If you find another book similar to mine, please inform me. It might just be a coincidence.

6) No cursing or swearing in the comments. At all.
This book is open for all ages, so I would really like it if you don't curse anybody. Please don't curse any characters in the story, mainly, the 'reader'... I don't like that. :(

7) Please read the description outside.
I don't know, some people don't read the description outside? Well, if you're like that, please read it because it has some important pointers about my story that will help you, like, number of chapters, size of chapters, ships, etc.

8) Enjoy!
I'm putting a lot of efforts and time in this story, so I hope y'all enjoy and have fun reading!
😘💜

Thanks for choosing my book! It means a lot to me that out of the millions of BTS fanfics you chose to read mine.

Keep Calm and Love Bangtan!

Lots of Love,

~AnimeLover67

P.S.

If you want to promote your own story here, feel free. But only on this 'chapter'. That way, if someone wants a good book, they can search through the comments and so can I!

P.S.S.
Did you hear the new TXT album, Magic? No? Then what are you doing? Go on YouTube and listen, because I promise, you won't regret it... 💜😍😋

Coming Soon...
First Chapter:
25/10/2019
25th October 2019...

Edit: (22nd Jan. 2020)
There are some scenic similarities in my book Ephemeral and whysteriarose 's book, Sanctuary.
We have sorted out everything.
Please check out her book because it's really good!
Love you all 💜」