H - Home Sweet Home

H - Home Sweet Home

[A/n: Blue = WindowsGreen = DoorsJust a map of the apartment if you would like to know

Green = Doors
Just a map of the apartment if you would like to know...]

"Jimin," I said slowly, placing my hand on his thigh gently. His eyes snapped to my arm and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to remove it or not so I removed it anyway and took his hand instead. He lowered his eyes. "I have some rules. And you're going to follow them. Yeah?"

"Uhm," he just hummed in response. I placed my hand under his chin and pressed to make him look me in the eyes. He looked and I saw the fear.

"The first rule, nobody is going to punish you," I said softly. "I will not touch you in any way if you do not want me to. I don't want to harm you and anybody who tries to harm you will have to face my wrath. Understood? Never forget that. The other rules will be told later, but for now, this is the only thing you need to know."

He stared at me, almost distatstefully, as if I was lying. I sighed, not knowing how to make him believe. I let his chin go and stood up, dusting my jeans.

"I'm just going to change my clothes," I said quietly. "Make yourself comfortable. My friends are coming over for dinner with their hybrids. Maybe you can make some friends."

I didn't dare to look him in the eye, in the fear that I will see hatred and fear in his eyes. The one look he gave me before already broke me. I changed into a yellow top and black fitting sweatpants before waddling out to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I didn't bother to keep an eye on Jimin, trusting him to be by himself. He doesn't trust me anyway.

I hummed a soft song as I cooked some chicken rice and stir veggies for six people. I was sure none of them were going to go for the veggies so I made them more on purpose. They need the vegetables. By the time I finished, the door bell rang. I rushed out, wiping my hands on a napkin.

I opened the door to be greeted by the smiling faces of Seokjin and Namjoon. Behind them, two hybrids were chattering continuously, ignoring me completely.

"Come in!" I said happily and they walked in. Jungkook, the bunny hybrid, and Taehyung, the dog hybrid, finally noticed me and pounced on top of me.

"(Y/n)!/Noona!" They cried together and I couldn't help but grin. A small whine behind me shocked me and I pushed them off me to turn around. Jimin was standing beside the couch, fists clenched and eyes trained on the ground. I shot them both a small smile before walking to Jimin.

"Yeah?" I asked him gently. He didn't respond so I turned around to introduce him to the rest. "This is Park Jimin, everyone. Jimin, these are my friends, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon and they are married. Hashtag couple goals, if you understand that."

Namjoon shot me an amused look and Jin blushed heavily, hiding his face in Namjoon's shoulder. I stopped myself from awing too much.

"And these are their hybrids, Jungkook and Taehyung," I finished. The two came near Jimin and Taehyung immediately started sniffing him out while Jungkook stayed behind, suddenly switching into his shy bunny mode. Jimin flinched as Taehyung sniffed him all over. When Taehyung was done, he stepped back with a satisfied smile.

"All good," he said but suddenly frowned. "But there's a distinct smell of blood... Did you get hurt recently?"

Jimin shook his head shyly and Taehyung gave me a quizzical look. I bit my lower lip as I stepped forward to Jimin again.

"Don't worry guys, he's just shy," I said with a fake smile. "Just like you, Jungkookie. Come on, I will bring out the food. You must be starving."

As if on cue, Taehyung's stomach growled loudly. He grinned sheepishly. I gave a genuine laugh at that and went to bring out the food. Jin accompanied me inside.

Ten minutes later, we were three on the couch and three on the floor. Taehyung and Jungkook liked to sit on the floor and Jimin was lumped in between them as Taehyung pestered him with more and more questions.

On the other hand, Jin, Namjoon and I discussed a few things about hybrid handling and what to expect and what to do in case of emergencies. I could see Jimin's eyes lingering on me every now and then but I ignored it because I was too hurt by his previous response.

When we finished, Jin gave me a list of stuff that I should buy for Jimin and I conveniently 'forgot' to tell him about Jimin's behaviour. They left with smiles and a promise from me for coming for dinner the next weekend.

I waved to them as their car disappeared and Taehyung and Jungkook waved excitedly back. They brought a smile to my face and the smile didn't drop even after I closed the door. I turned around and got the shock of my life when I saw Jimin very close to me. He sniffed the air with a frown.

"Jimin," I said, blinking. "What's wrong? Are you sleepy? I can arrange for you-"

"You smell like... Like Taehyung," he said, frown deepening. I was confused. "You can't."

"I can't?" I asked, confused. "Smell like Tae? What are you talking about? Is this about the whole human smell thing that your nose can detect?"

Jimin didn't say anything and instead, he placed his hands on the door behind me, trapping me in his arms. My eyes widened as I tried to figure out what was going on in his head. He looked angry. Is this what the woman at Precious meant by aggressive? Suddenly, he nuzzled the crook of my neck. I froze.

"You're my master," he growled. "You can't smell like someone else's hybrid. You can only smell like yourself, or like me. I can't stand seeing you smell like this. Understood?"

•♣•

Words: 1006

Updated/Published On:
8th November 2019
08/11/2019