-Chapter One-

I stared at the blazing yellow sun as I made my way through the thick, deep forest towards the village hidden in the leaves. 'How much further, my feet are tired and starting to feel heavy', I thought as I slowed my flounder.

"I have to find a place to rest, for now, I'm exhausted. "

I looked around to find a place to rest my weak wobbly fragile legs, I ended up finding a log that had fallen off a big oak tree. I took a rest for about 15 mins and then continued my journey.

I have been travelling for about 2 days now, it's been pretty tough for a young girl like me, I'm all alone and weak, due to exhaustion. I am 10 years old and have been sent by my parents to come to this village to achieve my goal. My goal and only goal is to become a strong Kouichi to protect this world from the hands of evil eyes. "There it is!" I could see the big gates of Konoha shining bright, due to the reflection fo the sunlight. As I got closer I noticed that two shadowy figures were standing and guarding the gate, they must be shinobis of this village.

"Who are you?" The tall shinobi to my left questioned curiously, while the other one just looked at me judgingly while crossing his arms over his chest. "M-My name is Kyoko... Kyoko Akamine and I have come here to become a kunoichi. I have been sent by my parents to come here." I gave him a piece of folded paper that contained my parent's letter to the leader of this village, I'm pretty sure they call him the 'Hokage'. "Hmm, okay, come with me." We then both made our way to the head of Hokage's office. While walking towards the Hokage's office, I noticed a lot of stares that the villagers have given to me... 'Man, what's up with them? do I have something on my face?' I laughed at my sarcasm silently. As we made it inside the huge building, we were now walking inside a long hall quietly towards the Hokage's room, the awkward tension filling in the empty halls. "Okay, we're here. Remember be respectful." I nodded at the shinobi as we made it inside the room. "Sorry to disturb you Third Hokage, we have a 10-year-old female who wishes to speak to you" They both bowed at the same, which gave me the cue to bow as well.

"Yes, you must be Kyoko from the Akamine clan."

The Third Hokage said while puffing out some thick smoke from his smoke pipe. "Y-Yes Third Hokage, I came to live here and hopefully become a strong shinobi," I said as I twirled a piece of my front brown thick fringe shyly. The shinobi that was holding my folded letter from my parents, gave it to the Third to read. The third Hokage scanned it and read it carefully and respectfully. "Hmm, I see... Okay, you can live in the village for the time being. I will need to send your parents a letter to give them a report that you made it here safe and sound. " He smiled brightly, which gave me a warm filling inside.

'He reminds me of my grandpa..'

I felt as if my heart weighed heavy as an image flashed my memory of my parents. "Thank you very much!" I bowed one last time to show my appreciation. He then took me to a new apartment that was a suitable size to live in for the time being. I thanked him continually, as I was so grateful and reassured. I was then left alone in this now empty and cold room. The apartment had furniture all ready for someone to live in. The apartment consisted of a small bedroom connected with a bathroom that had the complete set, a normal-sized kitchen that had all the furniture needed for a workable kitchen, a living room. The living room was connected with a balcony that showed the whole village in a beautiful angle, with the heads of all the Hokages that the Third Hokage mentioned about.

"W-Wow, I can't believe I made it here safe and sound... I wonder if my parents are worried?" I started in awe outside of the balcony to the beautiful view of my new home, Konoha Village. Well, I better start unpacking my backpack, I had some clothes I brought from home, some ninja scrolls that my parents gave me to help with future training, some food that I got for my journey, and all my hygienic supplies. I unpacked all my supplies and put them where they should be put before I headed to the shower to take a quick shower and then headed to bed.

'Tomorrow will be the first day I sign up for the academy!' I thought as I squealed loudly with excitement, thank god for my neighbours that we live far apart... 

A/N: Hey guys! ;) Thanks for reading my first chapter! it really means a lot that you even stumbled here and got this far! I will be trying to update daily! please enjoy. 

1) Leave Comments for any feedback ;) 

2) Rate it (If you want :)) 

3) And lastly, stay updated! Thank you, guys, <3