Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine

I swallowed and took a deep breath.

Turning round to face Ms Hart, I haven’t seen her since the day she walked out and mentioning that she knew my sister was murdered.

I was nervous as hell could she be with Peter and here to hurt me or worse.

“Wow, it’s been so long since I have seen you... how are you?” keeping calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out.

“Cut the bull.” She snapped.

“Ok, I don't know why you are here but please don't do anything to me... I have children now I-I can’t leave them.” I didn't know what else to do.

“I'm not here to hurt you... I just want to know why you stole my man.” She said angrily.

Sometimes I wish Elliot was really ugly with acne and obese... then he wouldn’t have all these girl chasing after him.

I sighed.

“I'm sorry Ms Hart but you can’t help who you fall in love with and sometimes people get hurt along the way... you will find your very own prince charming someday and he will be perfect for you.” I said looking her in the eye.

She was glaring and when I didn't give up she sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“I know and I shouldn’t be going after him, Christ he has children now, but I’m just scared I don't find anyone.”

“Ms Hart, you are beautiful, have a great figure and you were the nicest teacher ever until you turned bitchy—but that’s not the point you still are that person and any man—who is single and available would be really lucky.” I said speaking the truth.

“You’re right and I'm sorry I caused you hassle... now when you look back this is so embarrassing.” She mumbled. “Well have a nice wedding and future, good luck and best wishes.” She said and headed for the door.

“Wait.” I called when she opened the door. “How did you know Grace was murdered?” I questioned.

She shrugged and walked out the room.

What the hell?

Did she know something?

I shook my head as there was a knock on the door and my Dad walked in grinning from ear to ear and he looked at me.

“Oh Honey you look beautiful.” He said kissing the top of my head.

We had come a long way and now we had a proper Father/ daughter relationship and I couldn’t be happier.

“Ready to go?” he asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

I was so ready to get married to the man I love.

He smiled softly and we made our way down to the chapel.

We stopped in front of to double doors.

“You know you don't have to do this you know.” My dad whispered.

“Dad... I love him.” I said and smiled.

He held his arm out and I slipped my hand through as the doors opened.

I gasped it was so beautiful, it wasn’t cheesy and tacky like I thought it was going to be.

The aisle has red rose petal sprinkled across the white carpet, the chairs were white and I looked up to see Joe, Louis, Luc, Eva and Mike, My Mom now standing up.