Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

I slipped on a summer dress and made my way down stairs where Elliot, Jake, Eva and Stacy were.

We were all going shopping for the twins.

I wasn’t really in the mood, I had just woke up in a bad mood, which made me more moodier.

“Ari, you look beautiful.” Eva gushed looking at my stomach.

“Thank you, you look nice too.” I forced a smile and grabbed my purse.

We all got in the car; I sat at the back in between Stacy and Jake, whilst Eva sat in the passenger seat next to Elliot.

“God A, move your fat arse.” Jake said tapping my behind.

I snapped my head towards him and glared. “Don't touch me.” I snapped and looked forward again.

“Jeez, sorry.” He mumbled.

I chose to ignore him and closed my eyes.

Stupid hormones, why do they have to make me so moody.

“Baby, you ok?” Elliot asked.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me concerned through the rear view mirror.

“Yes.”

“Have you eaten anything this morning?”

“No.”

“How about I take you to get some pancakes, while these guys start shopping?”

I looked at Elliot and grinned, this is why I love him.

“That would be great.” I breathed.

“Why don't I get to come?” Jake whined.

“Why do I find you irritating?” I mumbled and looked at Stacy who was trying to hold back her laughter.

“I'm not irritating.” He said.

“No not all the time, but you are this morning.”

“No I'm not.”

I hit him upside the head.

“Mom.” He whined.

“Don't cry to your mommy, you’re eighteen.” Eva said.

I laughed so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.

“Oh—I love you Eva.” I said.

“Thanks sweetie.” She grinned. “I love you too.”

All the rest of the way it was silent, Jake was sulking in the corner.

My mood was lifted and now I couldn’t wait for my pancakes and getting some stuff for the twins.

We pulled up at the mall, across town so no one would see us and jumped out of the car.

“Oh Jakey, Don't be a sulky sue.” I said hugging him.

“I'm not... Anyway, remember you need to pretend you’re my girlfriend later.” He called and ran off with Eva and Stacy.

I shook my head and turned towards Elliot.

“Ready?” he asked.

I smiled and took his hand.

 “I'm ready for pancakes.” I sang.

He chuckled.

“I love that we can walk around together in public.” I said grinning.

“Me too, we have three more months and we can do it all the time.” He grinned.