"Is it important?" he questions me with a blank face.

"Yes! There's kinda a rival gang outside!" I state quickly and Hoseok sighs, turning to Taehyung. As soon as the words leave my mouth I see Taehyung's eyes darken. Hoseok turns on another light switch and I feel his aura completely change. The room brightens up, but I close my eyes at the horrifying sight in front of me.

A man is chained to the wall, his arms bloody and bruised. His head was hanging weakly and bleeding drastically, the sight of a living person in pain made my stomach lurch. "It's okay, Y/n. He's a bad man, don't feel bad," Hoseok says and pulls me into the room, shutting the door behind me. I feel his hand on the small of my back, leading me farther into the room.

I slowly open my eyes and see the man again but Taehyung is leaning over his weak body. "How did you contact them?" he asks with a deep tone and the man sobs like a little kid.

"I-I didn't," the man mutters in a barely audible voice.

"How could they have found us then, huh?" Taehyung questions aggressively and the man shudders as if his words were pins and needles in his body. Instead of answering with his dry voice, he just points to his arm. Taehyung frowns and Hoseok takes his arm off of me.

"Speak, don't just point," Hoseok orders and the man looks up sadly.

"There's a tracker in my arm. That must've been how," he replies with a voice that is giving out, and Taehyung clicks his tongue.

"You knew it was there all along, didn't you?"

"I-" the man starts but is cut off by Taehyung kicking him in the gut.

"Hoseok, go get weapons. I'll take care of him," Taehyung commands with a gruff voice, and Hoseok nods.

"Y/n, you probably shouldn't come with me, it's gonna get dangerous. Either stay here with Taehyung or find someone who can keep you safe," Hoseok leans down and places his soft lips on my forehead, kissing it gently. Afterward, he leaves the room and I'm stuck with Taehyung. I turn and see Taehyung with a knife in his hand. He looks at me evilly and signals for me to come near.

My eyes widen but I still approach him slowly. "You see here Y/n, this man has been lying to us. Do you wanna see what I do to a liar?" Taehyung asks, twirling the knife on the tip of his finger. I shake my head 'no' quickly and close my eyes tightly. My hands clench as I hear groans evolving into screams coming from the 'lying man'.

Suddenly, his screams die down until the room is completely silent. "Don't be such a baby, open your eyes," Taehyung teases and I force them even more closed. "Oh come on, Y/n."

"No, please," I plead and he doesn't listen. I feel his arm slither around my waist and hold me.

"Just look, it's not that bad," he says into my ear and I trust him enough to peek open one eye. My heart stops at the sight. The man lies lifeless on the cold cement. The knife Taehyung was previously holding is stabbed into the man's chest, aimed for the heart. My body goes into panic mode and I look away, burying my face in Taehyung's chest.

I feel Taehyung's deep chuckle right next to my ear. He pulls me in closer as I grasp his shirt. His hand gently strokes my head and he leans down to my ear. "What's wrong, baby. Saw something you didn't like?" he teases me and I feel his lips on my jaw.

"Taehyung, we need to go. The rival gang is outside," I say and move away from him. He just smirks and pulls me closer by the waist. I push on his chest in an attempt to free myself from his grip, but I fail because of how strongly he was holding on.

"Don't worry about them, Hoseok has it covered. He's the best at that stuff," he meets eyes with me and I try to escape. I don't like this.

"Can we not do this now?" Especially in front of a dead body.

"Isn't it the best place?"

"You're sick," I shove him off me in one big motion and escape the room. In the hallway, I see Jungkook on the floor. "Kookie!"

"Y/n, go to your room," he orders, and I shake my head. He groans and stands up, holding his stomach while doing so. He looks up at me and I notice the small cut on his lip and the gun in his hand.

"What happened?" I question him.

"We need to go, they are downstairs. Yoongi can't hold up forever without me," he grasps my wrist and pulls me with him to some door. "Go out here and hide in the woods, ok?"

I respond with a small nod and he throws open the door. Outside, there is darkness with very little light. I glance back at Jungkook to see him lift my hand and plant a gentle kiss on it, "Until later, Y/n," he places something in my hand, winks, and bolts back into the house to help downstairs.

I step out of the door onto a porch, in front of me there are long stairs that reach the distant ground. Stepping carefully, I make my way down the stairs and plant my feet on the grass. Suddenly, I run quickly to the tree line, my shoes threatening to slip off my feet. I place myself on the ground next to a tall tree. Curiosity takes over and I observe the small object in my hand.

It's a small plastic square with a button on it, what is it for? As I scan the object, I notice a small white triangle sticking out of the square. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and tug at the object. It's a paper? I pry open the small box and see a note folded neatly inside of it. I carefully place the disregarded top half of the square on my lap and take out the note.

I turn it in my hand and unfold it, he doesn't have the best handwriting. 'Use this to call us if anything happens. Stay safe, Y/n <3' is written on the note. I smile at its words and nod to myself. I'm glad that Jungkook at least cares about whether I die or not. I place the note back in the box and lay my back against the tree. I close my eyes so I can listen to my surroundings better and I hear multiple gunshots. I wonder who's shooting those. I sigh and open my eyes, viewing my surroundings.

I hope none of them get hurt, I don't wanna have to look at any more blood. Suddenly, the gunshots stop and I fear for the worst. Is someone gonna come for me if they got through the boys? I hold the button in my hand carefully, in case something happens. I glance back to the house and see most of the lights turned off, what shocks me though is the sight of someone opening the porch door.

My eyes widen and I slide behind the tree I am leaning on, peeking around to see the strange person. I can tell that it's a man just by how he walks, it's especially different from a woman. With the light of the house shining at his back, all I see is a shadow of the man. I frown as he shuts the door, practically making him invisible as he walks through the night. I place my back against the tree, I tried to listen for footsteps but it is a bit difficult.

Meanwhile, my heart struck against my chest as I wait for the person to give up their search. I attempt to control my heart rate by breathing deeply, hoping for noise to know where the man is. Please say it's Jungkook, I tell myself and hold my eyes shut so I could focus on the night's sounds. Suddenly, I hear a stick crack and a hand flies over my eyes.

A unique and unfamiliar chuckle echoes in the woods. Without hesitation, I press the small button in my hand. My breath speeds up as a hand is placed over my mouth. I clench my hand over the button and swing my arm to the side. Unexpectedly, the hand releases my eyes and grabs my arm mid-swing.
"Help!" I yell into the man's hand and his grip just tightens on my arm. Annoyed, the man groans and lets go of my arm, pulling a cloth from his pocket. No way am I letting this happen to me! I almost lifted my leg to kick him but then I remembered that I was still wearing a dress. Instead, I elbow him in the gut and it earns little-to-no reaction from him.

The man takes my shock as an opportunity to replace his hand over my mouth with the cloth. His hand was suffocatingly tight on my face and the lack of air made me dizzy. What didn't help was the fact that I was screaming for help the entire time. Using my last bit of energy, I clawed at the man's arm which did nothing for the suffocating feeling in my chest. "Goodnight," the man said in my ear. I finally gave up as darkness took over my vision. I was useless, even at keeping myself safe. No wonder I'm stuck with these deadly guys.