¢hapter nine

The boy groaned a few times when Lyana cleaned the tiny cut he had gotten from the fight

"Don't be a pussy" She said as she continued cleaning the fresh cut on Finn's lip. "Always so brave but soft inside " She chuckled to herself when she finished her work. Her hand moved to rest underneath his chin to look at him sternly. "That was high key stupid" The blonde said sternly as her face was just inches away from his. She glared at him so very intense.

"I wasn't the one who started it" He argued as he pecked her lips for a second as she broke away to roll her eyes.

"I am serious" She said turning herself on the little chair in the room full with little dresses and makeup.

"Don't tell me you care for me" Finn stated shocked as his hands wrapped around from behind as he stood up to hug her.

"For sure I do ,you fucking idiot made me" She stated as she continued sulking as Finn's lips pecked her neck again.

"Lyana do-" He started as the door swung open revealing her boss who looked furious. But his face was forced to soften when he saw Finn. Everyone still feared him. "I'm sorry Mister Shelby but I have to talk to Lyana. It's very urgent" Finn nodded just fixing the cap on his head glaring at Grayson as Lyana got more than just scared. She wanted to disappear. Just knowing that Grayson was going to ask her about the ginger was bad enough. She stood up ready to follow him into his office as her legs were shaking. Grayson wasn't going to threaten her or hid her but he would talk to her about her actions. And Lyana knew that she did bad shit that day. 

She got closer and closer to a panic attack when she had time to think about looking for a new job. Everyone thought she was a whore. No one would take her except the brothel a few blocks away. And she wouldn't do that if she wasn't going to be forced badly. And bad had to be very bad since she had slept in piss before and didn't minded to do it again. Or she would have to go back to Jeremiah or Isaiah. No she was way to proud for that. She could leave Chase there. He wasn't going to end up on the street. Never ever. Lyana wouldn't let that happen. She hadn't really a problem with sleeping in the dark corners of the streets but times had changed. She wasn't a little kid. The blonde was a woman and men didn't keep their shady hands from woman. Maybe from a little, dirt covered kid but not from a blonde woman wondering around looking for a place to sleep. If she wouldn't have been so proud she would've just asked someone. Isaiah maybe or even Finn. But she was afraid that, if she asked the ginger he would just think that she trying to get something from him.

"How?" Was the only thing coming from his mouth when he stopped wondering around the room furiously.

"What?" She just asked trying to save her ass.

"How did you hide from me that you sleep with Finn fucking Shelby? With anyone at all" He said as he stopped behind his desk glaring at her. "You act like a child and I respected that and did all in my power to keep the men away from you. If you wanna stay you know that you will do from now on. But first of all explain me why you attack one of my other employees. Or better explain everything please Misses Vaulders"

"I did a deal with the Shelby boy. I had no other choice, you can't deny a Shelby" Lyana said confident. "And if it wouldn't be any of your concern because my personal life is nothing you should care about at all. I will not share with you like the other I'm not that stupid" She spat gaining even more confidence.

"Then you'll no longer work here if you don't play by my rules" He snapped suddenly as he slammed his hands onto the table in front of her making her flinch. "Why did you punch Tony?" He moved towards her purple knuckles.

"He was attacking the Shelby kid I didn't want to fucking die if he got involved with the Shelbys " She crossed her arms as she continued holding back her tears that building when he started yelling.

"Lyana get the fuck out of my office and don't ever show again. I don't want the trouble you bring in here" He spoke finally which made her snap. She bore her fingernails into her forearm trying to hold in her tears but failing. She ran right past Finn but he stopped her by gripping her arm tightly.

"You're fired?" He asked as he looked at her sad complexion. She nodded as she ripped her arm from him.

"It's your fucking fault. I was just doing fine before I agreed to that bloody deal" She said as she trudged through the rain away from the Shelby boy.

"Lyana fucking stop!" Finn said as he captured her arm again and stopped her this time grabbing her rougher. "You're coming with me. Isaiah will take care after Chase. You'll sleep in my flat tonight" He said holding her painfully tight now. She nodded as she thought there was no other option. Finn gave her his coat as she only wore her thin costume. He let her into his flat at Artillery square. It smelled damp, like sweat and dog and that kind of pressing heat. She grossed but it was better than sleeping in a puddle and going home even if she couldn't pay the rant any longer just seemed wrong. "Take your clothes off"

"No!" She said. Their deal was other and she didn't know what to do about her social life and the relationship between her and Finn whatever it might be evolving to.

"I said take it off, you'll get sick otherwise" He mumbled slowly as he started boiling water for tea. "Now take it the fuck off, I'll not ask again" Finn felt secured around her so he was confident enough to be at least a bit dominant. She was his friend even before being a girl he fucked once. Lyana obeyed even if she had gotten scared of Finn. "Would you still want me if I didn't pay you so handsomely?" He said as he said down opened a whiskey as the tea took to long and eyed her darker than ever before.

"Yes"