¢hapter seven

"Lyana you're officially invited to a party with me" Isaiah said as he kneeled dramatically in front of her

"I have work" She just said annoyed yet smirking a little at him being so cheeky.

"I don't care. The young king himself invited you" Isaiah said as he took the seat next to her looking at the papers in front of her.

"Who's the fucking king may I ask" She just said as she checked some numbers.

"Finn fucking Shelby" She just chuckled as she didn't took her eyes off the papers.

"Isaiah you know I have to work" She just said as she putted her pencil down.

"Finn will pay the double for you just being there" Isaiah wiggled with his eyebrows.

"I'm not a whore. Not yet" She said as she was still stressed by the papers that didn't showed the amount of attention they needed in a few weeks. She wouldn't tell Isaiah about their deal.

"He really likes you" Isaiah tried.

"I still don't care" Lyana said cold as ice as she looked him directly in his face but her eyes gave her lie away.

"That is going to make him sad" He sulked at the blonde getting desperate.

"Isaiah"

"Lyana" She signed." How am I supposed to skip my shift?"

"Melanie said she'd take it" He said knowing that he was going to success.

"You payed her didn't ya?" She rolled her eyes already knowing the answer.

"I did but that doesn't matters" She just groaned as he started cheering.

The two stepped into the pub that was already full with people. The party was already wild. She couldn't help but smile about the scene. The people were smiling and partying restlessly.She loved how careless the people were.

"Lya" Finn yelled as he saw her pushing the girl that was way to close to him away to get to the blonde. He smelled like whiskey and cigarettes as he hugged her. "You look really pretty" He said as he looked at her simple outfit.

"Finn I am not going to take your opinion since you're drunk" She chuckled as she looked at him as well.

"I'm not drunk" He said but he laughed as he figured out it did not sound convincing."Maybe I am but now let's party" And they did. The two were dancing so close that both of them were about to drip every two seconds. But they just giggled stupidly. "Lyana" He whispered into her ear sometime letting his lips trace over her neck just a few seconds making her dig her nails into his back already.

"Do you want to fulfill our deal?" She answered as she almost moaned as his hand pushed her so close to himself.

"I do. What about you? Are...sure?" She nodded eagerly he chuckled as he took her hand leading her to the staircase nearby. Finn took her into a large room that happened to be an office. It was rather good visible as  the lights on the street lit the large room. As soon as the dark wooden door fell shut the red haired Shelby boy pushed her against the nearest wall with ugly wallpaper kissing her wildly and passionate. Just as it's described in every romantic book. It became more heated and lustful. Not how Lyana kissed him before. She loved it when he took control over her like that. It made her feel secured somehow. It may seems weird but she felt picked up like she was under a warm blanket away from the world on a cold day in October. She felt him in every inch of her mouth and wanted him everywhere. He felt good but wrong. Everything was superficial but the thought of it didn't seem to matter in that second. Everything that mattered was their proximity and their bodies functioning in perfect synchronization. She let out the breath she was holding when his lips found her neck. Sucking on the sweet spots making her mouth escape innocent moans. Finn was used to whores faking that but Lyana was truly arrosed and it drove him crazy. She was just a slave craving his touch as much as he was craving to feel her soft skin. Suddenly he lifted her up making a sweet noise of scaredy escape her mouth before she chuckled against his lips. Finn nudged all the things on the desk behind her off to make space for the two. As if she was a porcelain doll he put her down on the cold wood. She gasped for short as she stretched her back pushing her pelvis forward a little making her rip cage more prominent.  "Lyana you're so goddamn pretty" He just said as he connected their lips again in a adorable, caring way.

"Fuck me" She said suddenly serious making him break away from her completely standing there with his arms crossed as she sat on the desk smirking provocatively leaning on her elbows.

Her hands found his jacket and stripped that off his shoulders his waist coat following right after. His hand on her waist continued pulling up her dress. She ripped his shirt right apart when Finn hosted the dress of her leaving her completely naked.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked again as he shrugged the shirt off looking at her body splayed in front of him admiring her trying to take it all in and memorise every inch of her body. She nodded slowly as she watched his hands approach the waistband of his trousers. She sung her teeth into her bottom lip as she subconciously spread her legs.

Finn grabbed her again by her waist pulling her to the edge of the table before entering her. Lyana let out a tiny yelp when he did that and grasped his shoulders. He gave her a moment to settle her breath before he started moving making her let out ragged moans that grew progressively louder. She ran her nails down his back as he increased his tempo and all the pain she had felt just became pleasure. She wanted to keep this pleasure up. Her body should feel like this every minute of every day. Finn let out a bunch of deep groans when her walls clenched around him trying hard to keep his mind in order and not let himself go crazy and destroy her.

And for the first time in long Lyana felt alive.