¢hapter one

Is there just black and white? Lyana, the girl with the most stupid name in Britain, thought about that quiet often

Lyana, the girl with the most stupid name in Britain, thought about that quiet often. She judged herself for taking the job in the dance club. The very first dance club in Birmingham. But not for people to dance with their loved ones but for girls, mostly prostitutes, to dance for men. Lyana after all was no prostitute. She was just an sad girl looking for a good job. To feed her brother and herself. But the little dark haired boy had even a worse name than Lyana; he was called Chase. Lyana was even proud that she wasn't called Tuesday or Willow or some random word. But her second name was Shadow though. Bad, very bad to be honest.

But it was all her very own secret that she just shared with Chase. One of the many secrets they shared.

Lyana wasn't really listening when her boss Grayson held some speech to the girl before the night begun. Just a few blokes were already there drinking and waiting for the main act. Lyana's dark orbs flickered around in boredom as she twisted her blonde hair around her index finger. Another thing she didn't liked about herself was her hair. It was thin and completely straight unlike her brothers; Chase had sweet, black curls matching his dark eyes. Lyana's hair was in the color of a street cat. Yet blonde but probably the dirtiest shape of blonde.

"Are you even listening Lyana?" Grayson snapped as he waved one of his big hands in front of her face. "I don't care if you live or die if you don't fucking listen to my introductions"

"I'm sorry" No she was not. She flicked with her lashes making Grayson smile again. He smiled also because of her outfit. A masterpiece in dark pink silk with a lot of glittering perls and a corset. The skirt revealed half of her butt as always. Her breasts were pushed upward with the corset.

At the beginning she was just behind the bar with her perfect faked smile. Handing drinks out to the men that started to gather in the club. It was getting full since it came near to a brothel but if their women heard that their beloved husbands came here it wasn't quite as bad because everywhere hung no touching-signs. Grayson also had a lot of big men standing in the corners looking over the room taking care that no one bothered any of his girls. The smutty comments were daily day things for every of the girl. Lyana for her part decided to smile or thank but never to something more. As soon as the air got thicker and hotter Lyana knew that her showtime came.

Standing on the stage with an stick and an hat was probably the cliche but the show had become iconic. That was why Lyana just stood there dancing with the other girls to the music that came from the band in the other corner of the room. It was rather awkward at first as the hungry eyes started ripping of the girls clothes as they started moving. But Lyana was rather used to it. She had no respect towards men so she did not bother to give a fuck. The ground screamed at the show found their end as the music ended and the girls stood on the stage with just their perfect smiles. And Lyana knew that her smile was her very own shield that would keep everybody in this world from hating her. The air was heavy and dirty as the windows in the room were covered with huge Golden and purple rugs.

"Ya like that blonde one? She looks like a wild one" One of the three man commented towards his youngest company. The boy was yet a man but seemed to have no experience in life. He seemed innocent, dreamy as if he had yet to enter the here and now with his mind 

"Ya Finny boy you like that one aye?" Another man said as he chuckled at the youngest. The boy who's name was obviously Finn just shrugged to hide his blush from his company. Instead of answering he lit a cigarette to make his anger leave his soul. He blew the white air out as he leaned back still not taking his eyes of the show in front of him. His blue eyes followed her small figure as she left the stage.

"Aye? Staff get us that blonde one for a personal show" The older man with the awkward mustache said as he chuckled at his company. He seemed to like teasing the youngest since he had more experience. If Lyana had caught up the scene she would've judged the mustache man immediately.

"Arthur" The youngest warned the mustache man but he was to exhausted to do anything else. "I just don't tell Linda that you're here because you usually leave me the fuck alone "

"Finn grow up" The other man snickered. He was more Finn's age that the mustache man's.

Toni, the waiter that was working in the vip longe that day, trailed towards Lyana in fear. His blood running cold as he thought about it. The fact that he was leading the young lady towards  men that he considered as barbaric and feared so very much. "Yo Lya someone asked for you" He yelled calmly as he saw the blonde laughing with a man with white hair. As a polite lady she excused herself calmly as she trailed towards the much taller waiter.

"Ya?" She mumbled ready to follow him without hesitation. But he held her on her forearm looked her deep in her endless dark eyes that could kill thousands. She always had that vicious glare painted into them. Toni never knew why but he knew that it didn't disappeared when she smiled. Everything about her seemed warm. Her blonde her and her little olive skin specially. But her eyes always radiated that cold.

"You know where you're going?" He looked her weak in the eye trying to smile but failing.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because you don't fucking listen to Grayson" He said his grip tightened around her flesh making a pain run through her.

"Can't you idiot read? No touching!" She pressed out before she freed herself.

"They are dangerous men"

[EDITED]

Because this shit sounded so dyslexic when I read it last night. I hope to continue this story but like no promises