Chapter 18: Intense talks

Start from the beginning

Everyone just stood there speechless. But Ross wasn't speechless. He was mad.

“What the hell?!" He shouted.

“Dude, calm down this is just publicity." Riker says trying to calm him down.

“No, dude! Why the hell would they do that?" Ross asks mad.

“Ross, calm down, honey. Today's your interview you'll explain it all to them." Stormie says.

“And they brought Laura into this." Ross says getting mad.

“Well Ross to be fair. No one knows who Laura is. Maybe after telling everyone who she is things would get better." Riker says.

“Riker's right, man. Everything will be over as soon as you tell the truth." Rocky says.

“Guys, where's Laura?" Ryland asks as everyone finds out Laura wasn't there anymore.

“Oh crap." Ross says as he runs towards the door hoping to find her walking on the street.

“But Ross you're on your trousers!" Rocky shouts but, Ross was already outside.

Ross keeps running when he finally found Laura walking way. He runs a few more steps when he was close enough to her.

“Laura!" Ross exclaims.

“What, Ross?" She says still walking away as Ross follows her.

“Why are you mad?" Ross asks still following her.

“I'm not mad, Ross... I'm just..." Laura says bowing down her head as Ross's still following her.

“Could you stop and look at me?" Ross says stopping his tracks and looking the back at her head. She finally turns around and walks back towards him.

“I'm just mad at myself, okay?" Laura says finally staring at him.

“Why the hell are you mad at yourself?" Ross says.

“You just don't freaking get it!" Laura almost shouts. Ross looks at her emotionless.

“Ross, you mean too damn much for me! I don't want you to lose your career because of me! And I don't want you guys to have drama because of me! I don't want to be the one that ruins your life! And I don't want to the the one that ends your career! I can't do that to you..." Laura says almost in tears. Before Ross could argue back Laura walked away.

Ross just looked at her walking away.

“You have no idea how good it feels that you ruined my life." Ross says smiling as she walks away.

Ross eventually kept like looking at her walking away until her figure was to far to look at. He walked back to his house where everyone was waiting for him.

“What happened?" Rydel asked worriedly.

“Don't ask." Ross said going upstairs.

“Poor Ross." Stormie says.

“What? Poor Ross nothing." Rocky says.

“What's with you, Rocky?" Ratliff asks.

“Come on, guys. We all know that this wouldn't have happens if they both admit that they liked each other." Rocky says proving his point.

“Rocky, we've been over this: They don't feel that way about each other." Rydel says.

“Oh come on! You say that cause you're all dead inside! This is Ross and Laura we're talking about." Rocky says in the nicest way possible.

“Rocky's got a point." Mark says.

“Yeah but, dad, Ross would never say that be has feelings for her. I've tried to tell him that but, he just won't listen." Riker says.