Leonardo Brooks

Full Name: Leonardo Turner Brooks

Nickname: Leo

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Godly Parent: Demeter

Mortal Parent: Thomas Brooks

Appearance: Tom Holland

Years at Camp: 5

Camp: Camp Half-Blood

Personality: Leo is protective and caring towards his friends and family and is often referred to as the "Dad" of the friend group. He is usually calm and collected in most situations, but disrespecting him or his father can cause him to lash out.

Weapons: None

Powers:

Chlorokinesis- He can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, as well as other parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits, and flowers. He can also cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk," mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

Plant empathy- He can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants, as well as fully interpret their emotions and communicate with them.

Plant detection- He can sense the presence of plants and possibly gain a detailed understanding of the plants that he is sensing.

Backstory: Leo had a reasonably quiet life growing up, living with his dad and step-mother, he helped them out with the assortment of crops and animals on their farm. After his twelfth birthday, he started noticing how the crops would react differently around him. Some would tend to bend towards him as he walked past, while others may grow at an extraordinary rate soon after planting. When his father learned about this, he insisted that he should take a break from the farm to travel to a summer camp.