Fiona Saloche

Full Name: Fiona Saloche

Nickname: N/A

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Godly Parent: Apollo; but Hunter of Artemis

Mortal Parent: Fenwick Saloche

Appearance: Willow Shields

Personality: Fiona was never one for conversation, having preferred the peacefulness of the forest than that of people. The majority of her time is spent in the woods known as her home. She will either be taking care of an injured animal from the carelessness of hunters or just relaxing in a branch of a tree. While she does not outright deny the company of others, they need to be respectful of Mother Nature and all who reside within her.

Weapons: A bow and arrow, and a lute

Powers:

Musical Combat- She can infuse music with physical attacks, and use sound waves to disorient enemies.

Animal Intuition- She is highly intuitive when it comes to dealing with animals, and is extremely good at reading, understanding, can stay in tune with their body language. She can solve many of their behavioral problems in an effortless way, as well as having a unique insight into their psychology and behavior.

Nature Companionship- She has a positive relationship with nature strong enough that, through their relationship, nature acts of its own accord to provide for her needs and will help her without her needing to manipulate or force it in any way.

Supernatural Accuracy: She has aim drastically better than what is naturally possible.