Achilles Heel OC #2

Basics

NAME:

Jameson Howard Thompson

NAME MEANING:

Jameson - Son of James (First Name)

Howard - Bold Heart (Middle Name)

Thompson - Twin or Son of Tom (Last Name)

NICKNAMES:

James, Jay, Tinkerer, Thompson

PREFERRED NAME:

James

AGE:

18

BIRTHDAY & ZODIAC:

March 10th; Pisces

GENDER & PRONOUNS:

Male; He/They

SEXUALITY:

Pansexual

FACE-CLAIM & BACKUP:

Coy Stewart (Main FC); Nicholas L. Ashe (Backup FC)

Olympian Information

GODLY PARENT:

Hephaestus, the Greek God of Fire, Craftsmanship, & Forges - As a god of the Forges, Hephaestus has never been one to leave his workshop often and as such, James has never met his father.

CABIN:

Cabin Nine/Claimed

POWERS / ABILITIES:

Fire Immunity - This ability grants him a light immunity to flames. He can easily survive walking through forest fires, burning buildings and the like without succumbing to any sort of harm. Especially useful when working with hot metals and pairs well with his other abilities, making him a great rescuer, if need be.

Enhanced Craftsmanship - As the god the Forges, this is the one power that James appreciates above all else. This ability grants him immense skill with any kind of crafting, from something as small as a mechanical lizard to as glorious as a set of powerful armor. He can make just about anything with a bit of scrap, some free time, and a little bit of creativity.

Metal Detection - He can sense different metals and ores from up to a radius of five yards. When sensing the metal, he can get a detailed understanding of exactly what kind of metal it is and can determine the amount that is hidden or revealed to him.

Mechanical Intuition - Another power granted from Hephaestus that James wishes he could thank the god for. This ability allows him an innate sense of how any machine works if he were to come in contact with it and if he owns the necessary parts, can recreate entirely from memory.

WEAPON OF CHOICE:

Warhammer - Truly, there is no better weapon fitted for a child of Hephaestus in James's humble opinion. One of the first weapons that he had ever forged without any help from anyone else and one that he cherishes very deeply for that reason. However, this is no ordinary warhammer as he had since outfitted it with a small thruster near the back that grants it an extra kick when making contact with any would-be adversaries. In honor of this, he decided to give it a rather simple name that fits it, dubbing it "Crash". When not in use, the hammer head collapses upon itself and leaves behind the weapon in a staff form.