Construction of the Doomsday Device

In a warehouse far from Gotham and Jump city, there at a window was Deathstroke looking out at the blue sky.

Deathstroke: "Fools! I'm not concerned about your liability. You won't be able pull a trigger when it's not ready to burst out.

He turned and walk to a construction of a huge machine that can control minds and allow him to conquer the world. 

Deathstroke: "How's the new device coming along?"

Minion: "We're almost done, but I feel that we're missing something."

Deathstroke: "Leave that to me, I know where the last piece is at. I've collected every voluble tech item from every city, and now this is the last piece to complete this technical device."

Deathstroke goes to his big screen computer and researches the item he's looking for, at last he found a magneta crystal that had enough energy to activate and form his invention.

Deathstroke: "There! The crystal that'll activate the device to conquer this world."

Minion: "Do you even know where it is located at?"

He calculated the map and spotted a city with a building miles off the coast of jump city.

Deathstroke: "Does that answer your question? a building miles off the coast of jump city. And hopefully the Titans won't be able to find me there."

Minion: "But what if they do?"

Deathstroke: "Well, with my army they won't be able to catch up to me."

Minion: "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

Deathstroke: "Trust me, I know what I'm going for."

Deathstroke head to his jet.

Deathstroke: "Once I unite with this crystal, I will complete my masterpiece to bring this world to my territory. And the Titans will never put an end to my carrier.

One of Deathstroke's other minions entered facility.

Minion: "Master, we have officially prepared your jet for your mission."

Deathstroke: "Save it for tomorrow, we have a lot more to do."

A Voice: "That won't be a problem."

Deathstroke turn around and armed himself with his katana's. The voice behind him was none other than...Joker and the rest of the Gotham villains. Even Tiger Claw and the rest.

Deathstroke: "The immature clown and the rest of the squad. And I see you brought new friends along."

Joker: "Indeed, we have come for a request."

Deathstroke: What kind of request?"

Joker: "A request to help us take the Batman out of our hands and help you whatever your constructing on."

Tiger Claw: "We heard that you are a threat to him, a really good one."

Adagio Dazzle: "And we would like to help."

Deathstroke: "I'm listening."

He agreed as they start a conversation of how they take out Batman and how they'll be able to help him finish his device that will conquer the universe.

To be Continued....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Belong to Nickelodeon

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Belong to Hasbro

Teen Titans Belong to DC Universe