The Decision

Back at the Titans tower, in the computer room, Dick was researching the location of the construction of Deathstroke's weapon.

Dick: "C'mon, this isn't mystery day."

Then Starfire walked in.

Starfire: "Have you found the location yet?"

Dick: "Not yet, but I'm working on it."

Starfire: "It's been a month."

Dick: "I know but I can't seem to get enough evidence of what devastation Slade will bring."

Starfire: "Since the few battles between him, he's always been hiding evidence and proof of what he's up to. and there's no way he's able to hide from us."

Dick: "Kory, what can get worse? At least the news reports are giving us information."

Starfire: "Speaking of which, we found a room for our new patient to sleep in. At least the titans are being loyal to help him and to get answers of what he knows.

Dick: "I can't believe we insisted having a mutant here in the tower."

Starfire: "It was Gar's idea to have someone new to this team. Besides, we never had a mutant as a teammate before."

A Voice: "I don't know if I can trust him."

They turn to see Damian without his suit on.

Damian: "We don't even know if he's with Deathstroke or not."

Starfire: "Damian, you need to have faith and be loyal. Even if he was working him, you still need to have this generous matters."

Then Beast Boy came in.

Beast Boy: "Yeah, that dude is like skilled and trained. He showed him the gym, and then he decided to try out the exercise korces. That dude really has some skills, I think you should be a new effort to the team."

Starfire: "Garfield, he just got here. Besides, we don't know for sure about him being part of the team. "

Beast Boy: "C'mon, he's looks trained and already professional."

Dick: "Yeah, but he needs our training, not the training he has."

Starfire: "He doesn't even know what it's like to be a Titan."

Beast Boy: "Maybe he will if we just teach him. Here take a look for yourselves."

Beast Boy then grabs the remote and clicks the put of the camera of the gym revealing Leo pulling himself up with the pull up rings. He made fascinating balance and swing himself, lets go of the rings, and flew across the gym, landing on a balance beam on his feet and starts to walk on it.

Starfire: "I spoke too soon."

Beast Boy: "Well, what do you think?"

Starfire: "Well, he should be a new edition to the team. But why don't we talk to him first about what skills and nerves he has."

Beast Boy: "Sounds good enough to me."

Meanwhile...

Leo was punching a punching bag as hard as he could, as Starfire and Beast Boy entered.

Starfire: "Leonardo, would you care to take a break and sit with us, please."

Leo: "(Catching his breath) Sure!"

Beast Boy: "Yo, Leo, I had a chat with Starfire and we've decided to have a physiological conversation with you about your skills."

Leo: "Umm, Okay."

Starfire: "Tell me about your skills."

Leo: "I was trained by my master a.k.a father of the Japanese martial art called ninjitsu. He choose me to be leader because I am wise, patient, laid back, and responsible."

Beast Boy: "Do you have any powers from within?"

Leo: "Well, there is one."

Starfire: "And that is...?"

Leo: the "Healing Hand" .

Beast Boy: "What's that?"

Leo: "It is an ancient technique that has been past down for many generations. It's known as the Healing Hand. This something Master Splinter once taught me. And I was able to use it not just to heal myself but to heal my brothers and Casey, while Master Splinter healed April from the snake venoms that Karai placed on them."

Beast Boy: "That is some ancient power."

Starfire: "Well, you'll have to learn "our" training to me be a part of us."

Leo: "Wait, what do you mean be a part of you."

Beast Boy: "She means being a part of the team."

Leo: "Part of the team? Starfire, I don't have time to be a part of your team. I have a family to find. I really appreciate the offer, but...."

Starfire: "You can help us track down, Deathstroke, since your his witness."

Leo: "What about my family."

Starfire: "Leonardo, we have a serious mission on our hands. What you need, is to be patient.

Leo: "What is my team gonna do without me?

Starfire: "I'm sure their fine."

Leo: "Well, I already have been trained for 15 years."

Starfire: "You can't use your master's training, you need our training."

Beast Boy: "She's got a point."

Starfire: "We start your training tomorrow."

Leo: "Tomorrow?"

Starfire: "You have alot to learn of what it is to become a Titan."

Starfire walked out of the gym, leaving Leo confused.

Leo: "I don't get. How am I suppose to be an edition to your team, while my family is out there searching for me?"

Beast Boy: "No worries, Leo, you'll be the first Titan who is a mutant."

A Voice: "I'll bet you use your healing technique to heal each one of us."

It was Donna Troy without her hero outfit on.

Donna: "You'd be a great member of the team."

Leo: "Thanks, but I still don't know if I should do this."

Beast Boy: "Leo, trust me. This is gonna be a new experience for you, besides who could use someone to help us  this whole Deathstroke situation."

Leo: "I guess so."

Beast Boy: "That's the spirit."

Soon Leo will have the opportunity and capability to be a member of the Titans, but soon he'll also be a new wise leader to the team.

To be Continued....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Belong to Nickelodeon

Teen Titans Belong to DC Universe