Rise of a New Evil Plan

Somewhere far from New York City, in a mystic forest was a huge mansion on a mountain that was meant for a lair. 

Inside the mansion, there was a mutant tiger with an eye patch on his right eye, wearing a brown leather outfit with a light blue shirt underneath. His name is Tiger Claw.

He was sitting down thinking about the battles he kept losing with his league and the dazzling by the Hamato Clan. He even thought about losing his master who is now dead, which happens to be Shredder.

Tiger Claw: "I can't believe this! We were stronger than ever, until those turtles and rest of Hamato Yoshi's clan has taken us to the ground and worst of all....Leonardo has killed master Shredder!

Then who came into the room was girl with orange and yellow hair, and a pink and purple dress. Her name is Adagio Dazzle. She was one of the girls from the group none as the Dazzlings.

Adagio Dazzle: "Tiger, is everything okay?"

Tiger Claw: "No, Adagio. I just can't stop thinking about our loss. I mean the Hamato Clan has beaten us once again when we almost had our victory. But now Master Shredder is gone, and it's all because of that Blue headed turtle."

Adagio Dazzle: "I know, it's been a year. But I think it's time we move on."

Tiger Claw:"Move on! How are we suppose to move on without our one and only master who officially had the power rule us and to lead the foot clan?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Suppose with move our new plan somewhere else."

Tiger Claw: "And where do you suppose we do that?"

Adagio Dazzle: "I've been taking a close look at the map. And I've suppose far from new york is the way no one would be in our way."

Tiger Claw: "And where is it?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Gotham!"

Tiger Claw: "Gotham? I'm not familiar by that city."

Adagio Dazzle: "Well, it's located in New Jersey while Metropolis is located in close vicinity to Washington, D.C."

Tiger Claw: "Hm, Interesting. Why don't we explain our new plan with the others."

Adagio Dazzle: "Agree!"

Tiger Claw and Adagio then entered a room where a mutant humanoid rhino and a mutant humanoid warthog were sitting. The rhino's name is Rocksteady, and the warthog is named Bebop. There was also a girl with purple and green hair, and a white shirt purple pants and a ripped green jacket, her name is Aria Blaze. She is also one of the Dazzlings.

Tiger Claw: "My friends, we now have now found a way to avoid the Hamato clan."

Bebop: "How, yo? Shredder's dead and there's nothing else we can do?"

Rocksteady: "Yeah, and I can't even bust some heads when the turtles are in the way."

Aria Blaze: "So what's the new plan, Genius?"

Adagio Dazzle: Tiger and I have had a discussion of how to run away from the rainbooms and the rest of the clan."

Tiger Claw: "We carry on to the next step....in Gotham!"

Bebop & Rocksteady: "Gotham?"

Aria Blaze: "What kind of city is that? 

Adagio Dazzle: "I Located it somewhere in New Jersey, the rainbooms won't be able to bother us there."

Aria Blaze: "But isn't New Jersey connected to New York."

Adagio Dazzle: "Yes, but Gotham is far from New York City."