Chapter 15

Alice pov

"Did you hear that. That's the heartbeats of our pups." Said my wolf and i knew Aaron also couldhear the voice of my wolf through my mind.Tears pooled into my eyes. I was pregnant. Aaron gathered me into his arms. He lifted me up andlaughed."Amora.... te amo. We are pregnant"Well technically only we are pregnant. My wolf retorted."No we both are pregnant. I will be with you into it all"He said and hugged me as tears of happiness flowed down my cheeks. We are a perfect family now.

Aaron kneeled down and lifted up his shirt that i had worn and kissed my belly.

Then all of a sudden he stopped and beholded me in his gaze.

"What happened? "

"Amora, i can hear three hartbeats. There are three pups mi amor." He said with an ear to ear smile.

He stood up and kissed me.He gave me one of his shorts to wear as he didn't want anyone to look at my legs. His word nobody should stare at my wife and pups. The pups were still in my belly and i wasn't even his wife yet he was already so possessive. His shirt ended below my knee i didn"t see why i should wear a short also.But i was so happy today that i agreed to all his words.

When we went downstairs almost all the pack members were gathered to congratulate their alpha and luna for the future heir and their future alpha.Everyone with heightened senses could hear the healthy heartbeats of my pups.

"Congratulations my mejor amigo" said Lara with her arms wide open to envelop me.( my best 

"Thanks. We are both pregnant now"i said and giggle.

"We should plan the wedding soon now before the mood swings start kicking." Lara said."How about next saturday amora?" Aaron said for the wedding."It's perfect. I don't want to look fat in my wedding dress""Are you saying that I'm fat Alice. Ohhhh Stephan my heart hurts so badly."Lara said teasingly.'You know i didn't mean that. I just want to marry him when i can still feel myself.""Well we should start the preparation then lovebirds." Lara said while i knew she was already going through all the possibilities.........................