Chapter 14

Alice pov

After our high sex drive Aaron and i walked to the river still in our wolves. When we reached at the river we lifted our heads and howled. Soon the rest of the wolves were also howling.

By the time that we were running back to the pack house it was already 2am.

We shifted outside the pack house. Some the guards had kept some clothes outside as we were all naked. I got dressed and went to our room.

I was feeling exhausted and was finding it difficult to climb up the stairs to our room.

"Aaron I can't walk.  My legs are sore."

He smiled to me proudly. Yes proudly because he was the reason of my spre legs. He carried me to our room and laid me on the bed. And soon we were in a deep slumber.

When i woke up the sun was shining bright in the sky. Aaron was not here. He must be in his office, i thought.
I went into the bathroom and got ready for a new day as the luna of the Christen pack.

I looked at my image on the body mirror. My belly was flat. But soon i would be carrying my mate's pups. I imagined him pampering me and me walking around bare feet with a big belly in the kitchen.

I got dressed into a long white dress and chose a pair of  grey flat slippers to put on.

I walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was empty. The smell of the food was divine. I filled my plate with a full English breakfast that was already prepared by the pack cooks.
I sat at the kitchen island and thought of Aaron.

"Good morning my love" i said to him through the link.

"Good morning amora. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. I'm in the kitchen having some breakfast."

"How are your legs? "

That made me blush as i remembered our lovemaking by the river.

"Amora you're making me hard. I can read your thoughts remember. I'm in the office right now with Stephan. After the meeting i will lock you in our room and make senseless love to you."

"Aaron... don't say that."

"Luna" I jumped and turned to see Lara smiling at me. I didn't even hear her walk into the kitchen.
I smiled and her. My cheeks were red. Me and Lara had got really close. I now had a best friend for the first time.

"How are you?" I asked her. Her belly looked bigger.

"The pups don't let me sleep anymore. They keep on moving all night."

"Pups?" I asked her while looking at her belly.

"Yes. There are three pups. By the way, did you guys do it yesterday? " she asked.

"Yes and it felt so different. "

"Hahaha. You made me remember mine. I had got pregnant on a full moon you know. Full moons sex are always the best. You know you will hundred percent carry Aaron's pup now,  right?"

"Yes. I had actually told him to cum in me."

"This is so good. Our pups will grow up together. They will also be best friends. Do wanna go shopping?" She asked out of no where.

"I don't know."I didn't have any money and i didn't want to ask Aaron for any because he had already provided me with anything that i might need.

"You can go with her amora. I will be busy with Stephan all day with pack duties. " Aaron said as he stepped in the kitchen. Well he was listening to our conversation through our mind link. I should ask him how to block him out. I thought while pouting.

"I like to be in your mind amora. Don't push me out please."Aaron whines in my mind like a kid.
He clasped his left hand around my belly and fed me a forkful of bacon.

"Trust me Alice. You should do everything that you wanna do now because as soon as those pups grow into your belly you wouldn't want to do anything and the morning sickness are the worse. "Lara said to me while Stephan rubbed her big belly.

"Don't worry. Go with Lara and have some girl times. But take three guards with you please."Aaron said while he gave me his black card. I was about to protest but he stopped me with his lips on mine.

"Don't stop me amora. Take the card or.... i will tie you to bed all day and you will not be able to walk for a week."he said to me in my mind in a very sexy voice.

"Maybe i don't mind it and i really want to be tied to the bed" i said to him playfully butii was already getting wet.
Aaron sniffed the air and i knew he could smell my arousal. He took me into his hard briskly and threw me on his shoulder.

"Aaron not now." I said to him in a very low tone so that Lara and Stephan couldn't head. But how could i have forgotten that we were all wolves and we all had very good ears.

"Give me one hour please and Alice will be back to you Lara." Aaron said to them. I hid my face with my hands. My whole face was red right now.

Aaron ran to our room and i fell on the bed with a thund.
His eyes were black. I wasn't scared of him but he excited me more.

"Aaron touch me"

He jumped on me like an animal and we were toring each others clothes. I gathered all my strength and rolled us around. Aaron was below me. I eyed his roch hard rod (dick). It had like a pink mushroom on top. And you know what i love mushroom. Said my wolf. I looked at Aaron and touched him. He closed him eyes.
I lowered my head and licked his mushroom.

"Alice" he moaned.

That sounded so sexy and he made me more wet. I covered his mushroom with my lips and sucked. He tasted salty but good. It was almost addictive. I wanted more of him. I got in between her legs and tried to take as much of him into my throat and bobbed up and down.

Suddenly he lifted my head and turmed me around. He pulled me up and my clit was directly in front of his mouth. He pushed my body lower and plunged his tongue into my vagina.

"Ahhhh"

He pushed his tongue in and out.
I lowered my head and took him into my mouth again.
We soon found our rhythm. We were pleasuring each other at the same time. I deep throat him and bobbed my head while he licked my clit amd pumped two fingers into me.

I was close so so close that i found it difficult to retain myself anymore. I didn't know if he would want he to cum in his face. But he removed any ability of me to be able to control my body. He sucked on my clit while he pumped his fingers even faster. And we were soon cuming into each others mouth. We grunted amd trembled together. And i fell on top of him with his semi hard rod still in my mouth. My muscles were like jelly.

"That was so good amora."

He lifted me and rod on top of me.
He positioned himself between my legs and dived his dick into me.
He had the energy of a hulk.
He thrusted into me like and animal and i loved it.
As soon that i got vack into my senses, i was shouting his name again. I wrapped my legs aroung him and held onto his neck while we moved together.
We climaxed together. And like that one hour turned into four hours. We made love again and again until noon.

My plan to go shopping was cancelled. And i regretted it not even one bit.
We laid on bed with his arms around me.

I felt some shuffling around me. I raised my head amd saw Aaron heading towards the bathroom.

Follow him"said my naughty wolf amd this time i agreed with her.

When i got into the bathroom Aaron was aleady taking a shower. I could heat the sound of the water.
I open the door slowly to peek at him but he pulled my hand and yanked me inside. My body smashed with his wet and soppy body.
And then you must have guess it. We had sex again.

As i was getting dress in our closet with Aaron next to me i heard a sudden heartbeat and froze.

I turned to Aaron and he was also looking at me confused.