Chapter 30

Author's Note: I'm a little late uploading this, so I'm sorry about that! I started back at university earlier this week to do a master's degree so I'm having to get used to that at the moment. Unfortunately it means I might not be able to upload as often as I'd like. 

I do have In Love With A Charmed One and Dating A Charmed One finished already, however I haven't made much progress with Charmed Ever After and because of university, feel that rewriting the final book won't happen as often as I'd like it to. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, enjoy the upload and please let me know what you think! :0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lovely just being able to sit outside in the early morning sunshine with the birds tweeting overhead and the wind rustling the coloured leaves on the trees in the back yard. The green was starting to fade from the world as the leaves turned into the beautiful red, orange and yellow colours while the flowers started losing their colourful petals. The world was getting reading to go through Fall to welcome the Winter months. I had to admit that I did enjoy the change in seasons and didn't really have a favourite season, unlike Mel and Amy who preferred Summer. I believed Wyatt preferred Fall and Chris preferred Winter.

I sighed at the thought of Wyatt, placing my pen down on the page I had been writing on and letting my gaze wander around the yard while I curled my legs up against my body since I was sitting on one of the white lounge chairs that Piper had had in the back yard for what I believed were decades.

We hadn't spoken to each other much after arguing last night. Amy, Mel and Chris had encouraged him to find me while I was looking through the Book of Shadows, hoping to find something there that would help me understand what was going on with me. Wyatt had listened to his siblings and girlfriend and they'd all found me thumbing through their family book. We'd tried to talk things through, but Wyatt hadn't understood why I wouldn't tell him what I was hiding from him and he wouldn't admit to himself that he was angry with me, which meant he'd repressed those emotions because of his guilt. I couldn't get through to him and he felt like he couldn't get through to me either. This created issues between the two of us, issues that had never been there in my nearly sixteen years of knowing him. It scared me but I also knew that I was doing it for the right reasons. I had to protect my heart and I had to protect them from the real knowledge because I was scared that if they found out the truth, that my family would be torn apart by my lies. But it seemed that I was doing a perfectly good job of that myself.

Wyatt hadn't spoken to me this morning, not even to say goodbye. Chris and Mel had told me to just give him time and Amy said that she would speak to him but she wouldn't be much help because she was back home for the rest of the week since she hadn't seen her dad at all over the weekend as usual. After my family had left for school, Piper made me breakfast and talked to me like she usually would, as though yesterday never happened. When I asked her about it, she said that she was used to Wyatt and I squabbling. Our arguments with each other were alarming but she said that we couldn't take back what had been said, only move forwards.

Piper then sat with me and told me about a time where Aunt Phoebe, Aunt Prue and herself had argued, even actively, knowingly and willingly using their powers against each other. It had broken the Power of Three temporarily until they had talked through their problems. That exact fight had been the result of bottled up emotions and demon intervention, back when Cole was alive and working for the Triad as Balthazor. Her story had made me feel better and after thanking her, she disappeared for work, with Leo already at Magic School and so I had the Manor to myself.

After the events of yesterday, everyone agreed that I should be kept at home. First because even though my ankles had been healed, my family were worried in case there were problems that hadn't been properly healed, though I believed that idea was ridiculous. Aunt Paige and Wyatt's healing abilities were the best. Everyone worried about the possible emotional and mental trauma of knowing I could've potentially died as well, if not been seriously injured by that fall yesterday and so that was another reason as to why I'd been told to stay at home. I knew Piper and Leo were also worried about the argument that Wyatt and I had had, just like they also knew that not having my elements was something that was bothering me with each day that went by and I hadn't regained my Elemental connection. So I stayed at home and didn't argue with anyone because I didn't want to make things even more difficult.