Chapter 4

Author's Note: So you will need to have watched season 6 (specifically Chris-Crossed and It's a Bad, Bad, Bad World) to understand this chapter. Hopefully this chapter is written a little better compared to the one in the original series. I do promise that this story will start deviating from the original in just a few more chapters so please stick with it.

Again, this is the re-written series and exists separately from the original trilogy. In fact I'd prefer it if you read this to the original series since it will hopefully be better written and a lot more interesting.

Please comment and vote and let me know what you think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could have sworn that Wyatt had put me down on my bed and I had closed my eyes ready to go to sleep after Mel nagging me to change, so why had I opened my eyes to find myself standing in the attic?

Aunt Phoebe was sitting on one of the chairs, with her side pressed against the back, so that she could look at Leo, Aunt Paige and Piper. I was stood opposite Leo- observing the sisters and their whitelighter like usual- with my arms crossed over my chest in worry. I didn't like waiting and I didn't like the fact that Chris was going through all this on his own.

I blinked, looking away from my feet, seeing that I was wearing black boots, which I'd never seen before in my life, along with a pair of black, denim jeans with rips on the thighs. I also don't ever remember seeing these in my life either. Obviously it meant that I was in a female's body. I blinked again, my vision settling back on the Charmed Ones and Leo, seeing that they all looked younger. Leo had no signs of grey in his hair, then again neither did any of the sisters and Piper had a few less lines on her face than what she had done when she'd left the manor with Leo earlier on.

Leo was pacing back and forth, his feet moving along the floorboards and with each time he walked passed me, I could sense his power. That was wrong, because the Leo who I knew, who had practically adopted me was powerless because he was a mortal, but the strength of his power suggested that he was stronger than his usual whitelighter days. Was this the reason that they both hinted at why Leo and Piper had split not long after Wyatt was born? Was it because Leo changed like this and became powerful?

Leo paced again, the floorboards creaking underneath his feet which made me frown, or at least I frowned but the body that I was in did not, which meant that the body I was occupying didn't see a problem with what was happening in front of her. It was strange because Leo and the sisters seemed younger and in the prime of their Charmed lives, along with the attic having creaking floorboards, which I knew Leo had fixed years ago. The weirdest part though was that all of the witch supplies were strewn over the table, whereas they were normally organised neatly or packed away in the supply box, since Wyatt and Chris liked organisation when it came to making potions. Though they did get that obsession with cleanliness from their mother, whereas Mel seemed to be a little messier than her brothers, like me.

"Leo" Piper stated, making her husband freeze and I saw the realisation on her face.

"What?" Leo replied, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Fix the floorboard" Aunt Phoebe stated, her face showing the same realisation as her older sister. Leo looked confused, which is how I was feeling.

"Maybe we can use it to send him something....?" Aunt Phoebe began.

"Like his powers" Aunt Paige finished and I blinked at her. Holy crap, Aunt Paige was a strawberry blonde! But it actually suited her, though I think as she had aged, her natural colour with the occasional grey strand suited her better.