Chapter 20

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying this book so far. I know I'm late with this upload and I'm very sorry about that! My laptop of over 4 years decided it didn't like the internet at all and so I couldn't get any internet connection whatsoever and since my stories are all on my laptop, I had no way of uploading them. 

But I finally got it fixed today so fingers crossed it stays fixed. This chapter and the next are fairly long but they have quite a bit of information in them, so it'll be a double today and then I'll upload again at some point over the next two days.

Hope you like the upload! Please let me know what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyatt and Chris both nodded at me and I took a sip of soda since Leo had disappeared to gather some drinks for everyone and I was grateful for the cold drink.

"I should probably start from the beginning" I began and Amy nodded as she settled against the armchair comfortably, whereas Mel had gathered one of the bean bags and had settled it on the floor beside Amy.

"Well based on our families I now understand that my mom was always meant to grow up alongside Piper and her sisters. However my mom always had her magic, even when the Halliwells didn't-"

"They didn't have magic?" Amy questioned and I shook my head before glancing at Piper and she sighed before nodding.

"No we didn't. We were born with magic of course and thanks to this magic I've been back in time and witnessed myself as a toddler using magic around the house, along with my older sister Prue when she was alive and a child. However after our mom died, when Phoebe was young and after Paige had been born in secret, our Grams decided that binding our magic was the best for us in order to keep us safe since she knew what our destiny would be due to the prophesy Melinda made about us. It was only when she died when we were in our twenties, that the spell to bind our magic was undone. When a witch has their magic bound, only the person who has done the binding can lift it, by either reversing the magic or dying. It was quite scary finding this magic with no knowledge of having it prior since we were so young that we didn't remember having it to begin with" Piper explained and I saw that Amy looked surprised.

"Grams bound the sisters' powers to keep them safe from the demons targeting them as children because Grams was a powerful witch, the most powerful in the Warren line until the Charmed Ones. However, Amy, your mom bound your powers to keep you safe but also the keep the world safe until you were old enough to be able to control yourself and therefore your powers. However despite all of this, my mom still had her powers as a Melvyn witch" I explained and Amy nodded as I took another drink.

"Anyway my mom was responsible for keeping the sisters safe and so they all grew up together since my mom and Piper were the same age and met in kindergarten. They grew up together and she of course was fond of Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Prue. She grieved when Aunt Prue died, as did Piper and Aunt Phoebe while also being supportive, even being dragged on demon hunts with Piper, Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Phoebe's then boyfriend. Usually my mom and Aunt Phoebe's boyfriend were responsible for jumping in and keeping them safe. Aunt Phoebe and Piper's power relied upon the Power of Three to keep them safe and with Aunt Prue's death, the Charmed collective was weak, making them vulnerable. My mom was strong on her own and so did her very best to keep them safe, which even included being there for them to talk to when they discovered they had a half-sister" I rambled and Amy nodded. She already knew that Aunt Paige was their half-sister and that Aunt Prue had died.

"My mom was with the sisters when they all realised that Piper was pregnant with Wyatt and despite Wyatt keeping his mom safe while he was in the womb, my mom and Piper's sisters still did everything in their power to ensure that Piper's pregnancy went smoothly. She adored Wyatt when he was born. However my mom also had someone who she loved and she ended up getting pregnant with me, the exact same time that Piper was pregnant with Chris." Amy smiled at this.