-Premiere-

Tonight you and your boyfriend Chris are getting ready to go to the premiere of Avengers: Endgame.

You stand staring at yourself in the mirror, admiring your long, dark, glittery, black dress. Your hair is done nicely in a loose bun, and your make up is perfectly subtle, so it doesn't outshine your dress.

You smile to yourself as you see Chris, through the mirror, walk out of the bathroom only wearing his navy blue pants.

"Babe, you need to hurry up, or we'll be late," you smile as you turn around and stare at him, as he stands slightly looking you up and down,

"I know, I know. But damn! Aren't I lucky," he grins like an idiot,

"Be quiet, you." you smile, admiring his impecable physique, "as much as I don't want you to, you probably should go and put your shirt on."

He chuckles, walking over to the bed where the remainder of his outfit lays. As he buttons up his shirt and puts on his suit jacket, you walk over and help him tie his tie.

"I'm glad you're coming with me tonight," he glanced down at you,

"Me too. I'm very proud of you," you smile, as you tighten Chris' tie and pat his chest when you finish,

"That means a lot," he smiles back at you. You place your hands softly on his cheeks, brushing your thumbs against his prickly jaw before you kiss him sweetly.

———

Stepping out of the car, with Chris by your side, you walk out onto the deep purple carpet, you're greeted with flashing lights and people shouting from every direction.

"Chris! Who's the girl?" one reporter shouts, pointing her microphone in our direction, while the cameraman beside her shoved his camera in our faces,

"Uh, this beautiful woman, is my girlfriend," Chris replies with a grin, as he places his hand on the small of your back, gliding you away from the reporters and into the main area, where the professional photographers and interviewers are.

You begin to feel nervous, so you turn to look at Chris, leaning your lips to his ear, "do I look alright?"

His eyes glance down your body, taking in your whole outfit, "babe you're gorgeous," he smiles, "you've got nothing to worry about because you're the most beautiful girl here," he whispers back, his eyes glisten as he grins.